• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

malleefarmer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

malleefarmer

What part of South Australia are you from? I worked on a farm there Back in 1990-1991 through the international agricultural exchange association. I worked in the Keith, Bordertown area.

Jason

Jagfarms;

Are you interested in going to Grain World?

Comment

150 kms north west of kieth near karoonda. Also have a block a naracoorte.
      We have a iaea girl with us from canada at the moment.

Comment

I also worked at naracoorte they had a block of land there as well. I worked for Brendan Smart you would most likely know him.

Comment

TOM

I would really like to go to Farm World but I do not think I could get away for it this year. I have a custom grain hauling business and I drive myself when I am not farming. We want to take advantage of the winter weights and they come off on Feb 28 and I would like to get as much hauled as we can before they come off.

Comment

Howdy in S AU...... My wife and I watch a show on TV called McLeod's Daughters. Its set in South Australia. The town names are all phoney.... Gungallen, Fisher. Any idea where it is really>?

Looks like pretty countryside.

Comment

Jag;

Ausie banker there too.

I will take notes and report back... if they let me in!

Comment

wooly bear the town is in SA about 2 hours from here and yes the names are changed and it is made in some of the prime farming counrty to expensive to farm but cheap enough for commercial TV networks to buy!!!!

Comment

malleefarmer
                  Do you Know of Brendan Smart and if you do is he and is family still living in SA?

Thanks in Advance

Jason

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.