• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shoot down c-68

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoot down c-68

One Million Guns… Salute

“We are reluctant to admit that we owe our liberties to men of a type that today we hate and fear-unruly men, disturbers of the peace, men who resent and denounce what Whitman called ‘the insolence of elected persons’. In a word, free men.”

Gerald W Johnson (1890-1980)

Attention:

A call to all freedom loving Canadian farmers, ranchers, and sportsmen, big game hunters and gopher shooters. To all duck and goose hunting enthusiasts. To all collectors and target range shooters.

We are calling for a one million gun salute; from coast to coast to demand the immediate rescinding of the offensive long barrel gun registry.

From coast to coast let freedom ring with the sound of liberty from your 12 gauge, 22, or high-powered rifle.

In a safe and responsible manner let the sound and echo of gun fire reverberate through out the hills, plains and forests of our home and native land as the clock strikes noon, central standard time on Saturday the 28th day of January!!

A return to sanity, honesty and reality must be duly noted…lets remind our government, who brought them to the dance.

Let your powder burn!

Not a hunter…doesn’t matter, Post this, print this, copy and paste this,e-mail or fax this…to everyone!

Well I think I'll try to get the old Colt out! When I was young and foolish my Momma asked me what I wanted for my 16th birthday and I said a pistol!
    So 16 years old. Trot down to the local sporting goods store and buy a Colt .22! Had to go down to the rural detachment. Cop asks me what do you want it for...to shoot cans with Sir!
    Asks me for TWO dollars and I'm off. Buy the gun($49.95 if I remember correctly) and off to home!
    About the dumbest thing I ever bought! Haven't really used it in about twenty years but it sure impresses the hell out of the kids who are around here!
    I think I will get it out and clean it up and fire off six on Jan. 28....just to show those SOBS in Ottawa I am still a free man, despite their best efforts!....and by the way...I had to re-register it two years ago...the idiots lost the records!

Comment

Oh by the way: So far I haven't shot any rival gang members with it or shot the old lady or anything...although she sure as hell deserved it! LOL
      In fact I have always kept it in a safe place and never been ignorant with it!
      Do I need it?....well no, I don't, and if some little goodie two shoes wants to buy it back from me, for a decent price, they are welcome to it!

Comment

Thats the spirit!!

Comment

Do we need to have a vote on getting rid of the registry in parliment?? or can they just cancel it?

Comment

Don't know for sure but they sure could starve it to death.

Let freedom ring!!!!!

Comment

If it was a bill passed by Parliament it will have to be rescinded and likely need Senate approval to do so. Now, that will be where the rubber will hit the road, I doubt if the Senate will even agree with the Conservatives DayCare plan to give the money to parents. Layton is hell bent on building more daycare centres, but I don't think he or the Liberals have a clue about providing daycare in rural Canada.

I am hoping that some spirit of co-operation will be evident, and hopefully Duceppe won't push the Bloc agenda until the MP's at least have found their seats in the house !

Comment

Maybe we need to enshrine those evil property rights before tackling some of the other stuff out there. (But starve that registry for sure).

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...