• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The western vote

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The western vote

If you look at the western vote it is very gratifying to see that all western provinces are moving closer to a shared vision of where we stand in relation to the rest of Canada? A solid majority of western voters, voted against the thieves and against the nanny state! It was good to see Saskatchewan vote heavily for the Conservatives.
    Of course we still have some problems in urban BC and some other cities but it is good to see rural western Canada is almost totally united behind the concept of free enterprize and smaller government!
    A good portion of rural Ontario stood up yesterday and said NO to thieves and commies! The Maritimes? Well what can you say?

And Svend Robinson didnt get re-elected. I may have to stop being so cynical about the land of fruits and nuts.

Comment

Well I see both Scott Brison and Bill Graham did get elected so I guess our known gay count is still up there? About 10 new NDP members...could be a good chance of increasing our total?

Comment

I was thinking more of the fawning, stealing, bi-polar claiming bit. As long as he isnt trying to sleep with me I dont care what he does with who (in private). It pissed me off how the ring stealing incident was brushed off. This wasnt shop lifting a chocolate bar it was the value of a jeep.

Comment

I was chuckling all through the election campiagn whenever they featured Sven. One lady who was a staunch NDP even had the guts to say that he shouldn't be held accountable for the theft because he was suffering from mental illness at the time.
          Thankfully he wasn't elected, because it could be possible that he would have a relapse !!! Stress of the job and all !!!!

Comment

It must have been tough voting in that riding? Hedy Fry or Sven Robinson? Some choice!
            I was really pleased to see old Annie get the boot though? She says she'll have another go at it next time...well if she doesn't get thrown in the can for voter fraud!
            Was also happy to see Pettigrew go down?
            If they'd just sent Belinda packing, it would have made my day complete!

Comment

One other thing. Maybe Sven should try running for the Liberals next time? After all he likes to steal things so should fit in real well!

Comment

wouldn't surprise me to see ANNIE run for the leadership of the Liberals..then she could put her yowling expertise to work on a daily basis again. I would hope that she wouldn't be considered by the party, they need to select someone without baggage if they can find anyone.

Comment

Years ago when the Mulrooney government was in power I used to watch Question period while having my lunch(I had a satelite system). At that time John Manley was the finance critic and he was very good at asking the tough questions without looking like some raving idiot! I was always impressed by his rational cool performance and he came across as someone who wasn't playing politics but was genuinely interested in the financial dealings of the government.
                  I would think he would be a good choice?
                  I have heard Belinda mentioned as a possible candidate! Lord help us if we get that airhead traitor in there!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...