• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Livestock Handling Equipment Survey

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Livestock Handling Equipment Survey

I am conducting a survey of cattle producers to gather their opinions on livestock handling equipment. The results of the survey will be used to gather information required for the completion of my MBA dissertation. If would like to participate in this survey, please email me and I will send you a copy of the questionnaire which should take about 10 or 15 minutes to complete. While the individual questionnaires will be confidential, I would be happy to send a summary of the information gathered to those that reply. If would like to receive a copy of the questionnaire please contact: Rob Someville rsomer@agt.net

I am interested in participating in your survey. I am also particularly interested in your objectives and any findings you may already have. I am considering getting involved in marketing handling systems but I am having difficulty getting good market information. Thanks.

Comment

I would be willing to fill out your questionaire.

Comment

Bring on the survey, I am currently looking for equipment anyways

Comment

Rob,I would be interested in doing the survey on cattle handling equipment.

Comment

Rob, I would like to take your survey. I am a Registered Black Angus Breeder and I also am a dealer for a couple different brands of Livestock handling equipment, Stronghold by Hagie and Behlen. [URL="http://www.isolated-acres.com"]Isolated Acres[/URL]

Comment

Thanks to all of you who offered to fill out my questionnaire. The response was excellent. I have been able to get the survey posted on a web site at http://www.webmarketing.ab.ca/survey/ Your replies are appreciated and I am still needing more, check it out.

Comment

What a great idea I think that a survey of this type really needs to be done. I would like to take the survey.

Comment

Rob: I completed your survey ( takes quite a few minutes) but when I finished I think I got an error message. Does that mean that it didn't go through?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...