• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealing with people?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealing with people?

In our everyday life we often run into people who are hard to deal with. You might have one agenda...they another?
    I wonder how helpful it is, if you have to deal with them, to call them names in public and try to smear and embarass them whenever you get a chance? Do you think that would be a good way to do business?
    So here we have a federal political party calling the US and the Bush administration a bunch of bastards and morons? And trying to imply they are evil and idiots for following a course of action on the environment that is actually working? And saying they deserve to be attacked by a bunch of psychos who have killed their citizens?
    How smart is that? Would you bend over backwards to deal with a pit of snakes who treated you that way?
    On Jan. 24th we'll have a new government that is committed to building a new relationship with our friend and neighbor to the south...a neighbor that buys 80% of everything we produce! Do you think we might get a more favorful resonse to our concerns when that happens?

The issue seems to be calling the Bush administration a bunch of morons and bastards. I hope you would agree we are entitled to our opinions however as long as we keep them to ourselves and not speak up.

If the election were held today, yes we would have a very different government that is committed to not only build a new relationship with our neighbours to the south but to change the country so it is indistinguishable from our neighbours to the south.

I am reminded of Joe and his I am Canadian rant. Is that feeling gone? People are taking what it means to be a Canadian for granted. And being a Canadian is different than being an American. Canadians do not invade countries for their oil or because they have grown tired of the leader that they themselves put in. Canadians do not treat their black people like second class citizens or divert so many resources to interfering in international affairs that the money to keep our cities and communities safe is lacking. I could go on and on but Joe said it best:

Hey, I'm not a lumberjack, or a fur trader....
    I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber, or own a dogsled....
    and I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada,
    although I'm certain they're really really nice.

I have a Prime Minister, not a president.
    I speak English and French, not American.
    And I pronounce it 'about', not 'a boot'.

I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack.
    I believe in peace keeping, not policing,
    diversity, not assimilation,
    and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal.
    A toque is a hat, a chesterfield is a couch,
    and it is pronounced 'zed' not 'zee', 'zed' !!!!

Canada is the second largest landmass!
    The first nation of hockey!
    and the best part of North America

My name is Joe!!
    And I am Canadian!!!

Comment

"If the election were held today, yes we would have a very different government that is committed to not only build a new relationship with our neighbours to the south but to change the country so it is indistinguishable from our neighbours to the south."

THIS...FROM A LIBERAL APOLOGIST!! IT MUST REALY UPSET YOU THAT YOUR BELOVED LIBERALS LOVE TO DEFER TO THE UNITED NATIONS AND OTHER "WORLD" BODYS ON JUST ABOUT EVERTING. IN THEIR DRIVE TO MAKE US "CANADIANS", "INDISTINGUISHABLE", FROM THE GLOBAL COMUNITY. IT IS NOT A "CANADIAN" IDENTITY YOU WANT..IT IS ADMIRATION OF THE WORLDS DESPOTS THAT YOU AND LIBERALS SEEK!

"I am reminded of Joe and his (ARROGANT) I am Canadian rant. Is that feeling gone? (I HOPE SO) People are taking what it means to be a Canadian for granted. And being a Canadian is different than being an American.

THIS IS A CLICHE THAT I AM SICK OF HEARING...REPEATED BY LIBERALS THAT CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BETTER TO SAY AND CERTAINLY NEVER FOLLOWED BY EXAMPLES... BUT ON THE RARE OCCASIONS THAT THEY DO THEY ARE ERRONEOUS LIKE THE TWO THAT FOLLOW.

Canadians do not invade countries for their oil or because they have grown tired of the leader that they themselves put in.

FARMERS-SON, IT HAS LONG BEEN MADE KNOWN THAT CANADA STAYED OUT OF THE CONFLICT YOU REFER TO BECAUSE OF THE CONNECTIONS OUR PRIMINISTER HAD WITH THOSE WHO BENIFITED FROM SADDAM THE BUTCHER AND THE OIL-FOR-FOOD PROGRAM. NO LIBERAL HIGH MORAL PRINCIPLE INVOLVED HERE. JUST ARROGANT SELF INTEREST AND THE ABILITY THROUGH THE CBC TO HOODWINK PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

Canadians do not treat their black people like second class citizens or divert so many resources to interfering in international affairs that the money to keep our cities and communities safe is lacking.

OH BROTHER! DID YOU JUST GET HERE? IN SASKATOON 9 STABBINGS SINCE THE JANUARY 1ST! TORONTO SHOOTINGS!! WE HAVE A PLETHORA OF "RACE BASED" REGULATIONS AND "FIRST NATIONS" POLICYS ON THE BOOKS!

YOUR DAD LIKLY TOLD YOU, DO NOT THROW STONES WHEN YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE...OR TO PUT IT MORE BLUNTLY...DESIST WITH THE BIGOTRY, IT HAS NO PLACE HERE. AFTER ALL "WE ARE CANADIAN"!

Comment

Just a note on the all capitals ivbinconned - they are hard to read like that and in e-mail speak that is the equivalent of shouting. I'm sure that isn't you're intent, just a way of emphasizing what you are trying to say. There really isn't any way to do that when posting right on the site.

Comment

Thanks Cakadu, I noted that to. I certainly wasn't trying to shout but just trying to distinguish my words from farmers-son.

Comment

Cowman /ivbenconed When was the last time we canadians bombed a dinner party hoping the guest was there I am sure you would bomb any liberals you could but we just dont.
            As for looking after thier own intrests what are you doing ? mabey not on as big a scale as the USA but bending over every time the oil industry calls ( better check what your walls are made of).

Comment

You have a world view that is quite perverted horse...I suspect it is because you live in a vacume.

Recently one evening on Sulawesi island (Indonesia) as Deviani, carring her 4 year old daughter arrived and had just entered her church for choir practice when two masked gun men with automatic weapons stepped inside and opened fire on those gathereding to practice their Christian faith.

These cowardly muslim criminals shooting indiscriminitly in to the those gathered, wounding and killing old and young alike. All in the name of THEIR FAITH. Then like the cowards they are..fled into the night.

How would you deal with such a situation if confronted with it AT YOUR DOOR?? You are pretty smug and "comfortable" hiding in your hills living in peace because of the sacrifice others made before you.

Not confronting this evil will not work...Clinton proved that. Responding to this evil, after 9/11, was the only course of action. No one promised that it would be neat and clean...ask any vetern...but it must be done. Otherwise they will be coming for you and yours.

Comment

<i>"You have a world view that is quite perverted horse...I suspect it is because you live in a vacume."</i>

Heh, for some reason I'm reminded of a line from one of Lightfoot's tunes..."dusty ol' farmer..."

Now I'll have that image for the rest of the day of a farmer living in a vacuum cleaner singing "dusty ol' farmer...".

Comment

Ivbeenconed I dont see how I live in a vacum but so be it. Tell me the difference between walking in and shooting inocents for your faith whitch you believe right or flying by and bombing inocents because you think you are doing what you think as right.
                  Dead is Dead

Comment

You can lead a horse to drink...but you can't make him water!

Comment

Horse: I don't think I bend over for the oil companies come calling? Recently I ran one company off from drilling and I have another one in court right now over a royalty deal.
                      Yes, I do have customers and I try to accomodate them whenever possible. Isn't that how a business should operate? They do pay me very well.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...