• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AI Spray Tips

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AI Spray Tips

Like to hear from anyone with experiences using the new AI (air induction) spray tips. Price, Spray Pattern, ease of cleaning, durability, plugging etc.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ALSO.

Comment

You may want to try the Alberta Farm Machinery Research Centre out of Lethbridge Alberta they may be aware of who else you can talk to. They conduct ongoing evaluations and spray tips was one of the evaluations I recall seeing this week at the Farm Progress Show <b> 403-329-1212 ph

Comment

Used them this year, so far very happy. Not cheap but worth it.(nozzels, screens, 2 inline filters,new nozzle bodies) We had to go to dual inline filters, 50 mesh screens but had no problems at all with plugging. (these nozzles do not like to hit the ground) Drift is reduced but not eliminated. We used them on a blumhart truck sprayer, 3 gal. acre, 16-18 mph. Neighbor is custom applicator same nozzles and I think i did better job than he did.(row gator). On a light wind I sprayed right up to special crops(my own only)with no drift kill at all.(about 5mph) I still played very safe next to neighbors but after seeing results next year will do same without fear. They will drift in windy conditions but WAY less than our previous ones(cone) (Ours were air induction-green psi from 40-100psi operating range) I like them!

Comment

I also used the AI tips this year.I had no tips plug and experienced a drastic reduction in drift. We are very happy with the performance.As for the cost I found them reasonable compared to the alternatives (ie. wind cones $11.00 ea.)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.