• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB to spend on Monopoly

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB to spend on Monopoly

Vader;

I understand that the CWB directors have authorised a million dollars to brainwash (CWB Farmer relations Dept.) western "designated area" grain farmers to support the monopoly.

Further I understand that whatever the CWB staff comes up with on top of the million $'s that is needed in their opinion... a simple motion of approval will be forthcoming to pay for whatever CWB staffers and single desk directors can dream up.

Is this factual and what is really happening?

Further I understand the policy to ban support of political parties like the Liberals has been recinded... so the CWB is now (just being implemented recently) free to spend spend spend on Liberal support now!

Is this also factual?

T4,

IMHO the Board of Directors of the CWB has a firm understanding of their fiduciary duty as outlined in Canadian Statutes.

Further, they are an intelligent group of law-abiding and caring individuals who are committed to the long term success of farmers, without whom there would be no reason to exist.

Please tell me what other organization you can say that about!!!

Does the CWB spend money talking to farmers and politicians? I certainly hope so or they would be failing miserably in their duties.

T4, even the moniker you have chosen is a misrepresentation of your real agenda. Tell us the truth.

Comment

Where did T4 get this and did he phone his CWB director to get a response or is the post just innuendo?

Comment

Agstar;

I have not seen in the financials where the CWB has been returned the last $10,000 Liberal Fund raising fiasco funds, have you?

I ask questions... because some say I have an overactive imagination... so be it.

If I were a single desk supporter... without ethics; what would I do?

I plead that I will get signals that a high moral standard will be the CWB policy... and I see far too often this IMHO has not been the policy.

When will the Political Policy be finally implemented that no political monitary influence will be added to my bill through the pool accounts... or did I miss something?

I want to not hear one more word about the "Single Desk" from the farmer relations dept... I hope this is the answer on the millions being spent on the monopoly.

Get a good price for my grain, please... don't spend my money telling me I am a stupid person who has no clue how to market my families grain (single desk marketing promo's say in as many words)!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...