• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Senate or Supreme Court?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senate or Supreme Court?

So now that Justice Gomery has absolved Martin of any wrongdoing, I wonder what his reward would be if Paul gets his Liberal majority?

According to a Strategic Counsel poll published yesterday, the Conservatives and Liberals are now in a dead heat. Will Canadians actually elect a new government next election or are we doomed to even more regional fragmentation of the country? Will it be that much easier for separatists to be able to convince the Quebec voter to separate if they once again get a Liberal government forced on them? Would even a conservative majority be able to stop a yes vote? Interesting times we live in.

I've heard it said that politicians and baby's diapers should be changed periodically... and for the same reason.

I truly doubt that we will see the Conservatives form a government. Now that Martin has been declared lily white he can start the dirty politics by smearing the "scary" Conservatives! He can also start the talk about how Albertans are greedy hogs who want to shaft the poor unfortunates in the east.
    Shortly after the federal election, Quebec will go to the polls in a provincial election. The Quebec Liberals are in trouble big time? Charest has stated very clearly, Quebec needs more money? Now where is that going to come from? If Martin doesn't deliver chances are very good the seperatists will form the next provincial government! All the Parti Quebecois leadership hopefuls have said they will hold a vote on seperation within their first mandate.
    What happens if Quebec votes to go? Where are Martin and the gang left then? Would we find it odd that a Quebec prime minister would be negotiating the breakup with a Quebec Premier? Without a federal seat would a Quebec prime minister even be considered to have any authority?
    The wild card in this whole scene is Jean Chretien? He doesn't seem to be accepting his role as whipping boy very well? He could come out and implicate Martin in a big way? Maybe even show us a smoking gun? I would suggest Martin should get out the olive branch(and a very large bundle of money)and kiss and make up with Jean?
    Hopefully we are seeing the end of this rotten corrupt country? Hopefully within five years we will have a free and independent country in western Canada!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...