• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blowing the money!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blowing the money!

I guess Ralph Klein has a hard time keeping a dollar in his pocket, because he sure likes to blow it!
    Yesterday he decided to blow another $1.4 billion on the hospitals! The mayor of Calgary said he expects similar announcements in the near future for education and the cities!
    Now what has gotten into Ralph? First the prosperity checks, then the hospitals and daycare, probably more spending in the near future on education and cities? Has he gone mad?
    Or is he blowing it before the greedy thieves in eastern Canada can get their hands on it?
    I suspect right now Paul Martin and his gang are getting uneasy? Sort of like a group of bank robbers, who have been casing out a job, when they notice all the depositors are withdrawing their cash? Kind of hard to rob the bank when the vault is empty?
    Maybe Ralph isn't so crazy?

Carefull cowman..you don't want to disturb wilagows sensibilities. Lets hope he took his vitamin "B" today.

Comment

U've-bin-conned: I don't need no sissy vitamins. Give me an Alberta grown T-bone or rib steak to jump-start me for the day.

Thanks for the concern.

Comment

Tut Tut now cowman, you're probably right about the greedy thieves, but Martin is in 'central' or 'right of centre' Canada ,not Eastern Canada from where I stand. Sounds like good stuff for Alberta though,hope N.S. can do the same with gas cash. ;-)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...