• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our moral leaders?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our moral leaders?

I know this is really politically incorrect...but do you get a little sick to the stomach when the Public Works minister is gushing in the paper about how his boyfriend proposed to him and they are planning a lovely June wedding? I wonder what the bride will wear? Maybe Martin can give away the bride?
    What happened to the day when our leaders were supposed to be people you could look up to and trust to carry out the business of the people? I realize the days of the statesman are basically gone and have been replaced with a bunch of money grubbers and crooks, but I think this one hits a new low?

Cowman:Yes it might not seem proper...but as they say in the song........TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGIN'.

Many changes in my 7 decades, some for the better and some not so good.

In the end...what difference does it make? Don't let it get you down.

Comment

Well I know times are changing, but I do find it sort of embarassing when a cabinet minister is going to make a spectacle of himself for the whole world to see! Now why do I think the American media will have a hey day with this one?
      I guess I need to be sent away to "re-education school" or something, but I don't think a cabinet minister should be a flaming queen?
      However I guess the majority of Canadians supported gay marriage and it is the law...supported by the Liberals, NDP, and Bloc...so what can you do? The government legislated homos as moral and righteous people so I guess that makes it true? It's tough being a dinosaur!

Comment

To accept the notion that "times are a changing" is just mans way of denying reality.
        It has been said that one should never underestimate mans ability to explain away...anything!

"MAN" is changing but the truth does not. Water still freezes and boils at the same point.

Comment

I uphold everyone's right to do as they will if it doesn't harm anyone.

I strongly object to them making it front page "NEWS"! It is no more a news item than my 30-year heterosexual marriage to one man. Did I ask for a parade?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.