• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy coalbed growth!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy coalbed growth!

Talked to a guy looking after some coal bed wells and he was telling me the big push is coming next year! So far they have been hindered by lack of equipment and workers but he figures by next year they will be up and running flat out!
    Apparently the municipality is looking at passing a bylaw to do with a grid system for pipelines but it is unlikely they will get it done before a lot of these wells are drilled and in production.
    I got a panic call from a farmer who had the coalbed boys knocking on his door last week. It is amazing how little some farmers know! Got him calmed down, told him don't sign anything, and gave him the number of Don Bester! Don Bester, by the way, is the farmer/rancher who fought Shell, out by Sundre, to a standstill, and now does consulting work! He has recently bought some land east of Innisfail Alberta and has moved there. He knows how to deal with these boys and get the best deal available.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.