• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for pressure vessel or large pipe

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for pressure vessel or large pipe

I am thinking in the next year or two of building a set of large land rollers for rolling fescue plowing, I will need 3 rollers about 12-16 foot long. The sets I have rented have 36 inch rollers and about 3/8 or slightly larger wall thickness. I would like the rollers to hold a bit more water and have a bit thicker wall as my rocks do bend the 3/8 walls. One thing that crossed my mind was reject pressure vessels like old nh3 tanks . I was wondering if anyone knows how thick they are and where there might be some lieing around that I could get fairly cheap. Thank you Gary Sanocki Eaglesham, Alta
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.