• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NDP

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NDP

Jack Layton is now floating the idea of a more "permanent relationship" with the federal Liberals! With the hope of squeezing some more concessions out of the government. Proportional representation being one such concession? Now I'm just not sure how that works, but I assume old Jack figures it will give him a few more seats, as there are always a few left wing nuts around?
    The Liberal victory in Newfoundland sure puts old Jack in the drivers seat now? That is so scary! You can almost guarantee more tax and spend policies?
    The Liberal bi-election win in Newfoundland just goes to show that this country has pretty well shot its load? When blatant crooks can still buy an election we truly are a banana republic? They should have thrown the rascals out with much indignation...instead they vote back in the thieves! Incredible?

Too many people in this country believe that federal money is like money from heaven. It came from somewhere or someone else, it is free cash. There is no way that it came out of my pocket, is there??

Comment

I suspect if Paul and his gang get back in those Newfies might just find out how good this "Atlantic Accord" is? This was not a Liberal idea but one they stold directly from the Conservatives? Somehow the Newfies decided that the Liberals would deliver on this one? Remember all the news about Danny Williams lowering the Canadian flags? I guess the Newfies have pretty short memories...or else they are so used to getting screwed over that they don't know any better than to lick their masters hand right after he has kicked them in the ribs?
      Pretty sad.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...