• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News - Gomery Inquiry

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking News - Gomery Inquiry

The publication ban on the testimony given by Jean Brault, beginning last Thursday, has been broken by an American blogger. If your wondering what 'explosive testimony' (that could break the minority government) was given last week at the Gomery inquiry, go to:

http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/archives/004220.php

Can't wait to see Quebec's reaction to this as they are following this inquiry more closely than anyone else.

i think we know quebec's reaction already. to me, the question is : how will ontario react? will they finally vote something other than liberal even if it means sharing power with other regions, notably alberta and the west?

Comment

The Ontario voter might change over to the Conservatives...but only if the federal Conservatives can convince them that they are defacto a "national" party...read that as an "Ontario" party!
      Obviously the old Reform/Alliance platforms were not in Ontaerios' interests? If the "new" Conservative party can convince them they are a central Canada party then they might be swayed to vote for them?
      It is my belief that the Reform/Alliance party should have stayed a regional party instead of selling their souls to the devil to get elected to the hog trough in Ottawa, but then what do I know?
      I suspect the corruption is so bad in the federal beuracracy that no party can get this thing turned around.
      My own personal belief is there comes a time when a hog barn is so rotten you can't keep patching it up? Maybe time to tear the whole thing down and start all over again?

Comment

Maybe three smaller barns? East, West, Quebec.

Comment

Three barns or maybe four? Sounds good to me! Perhaps we could all work together on our common interests, instead of having one big hog tell us how to live?
          Co-operate on the things that we have in common and leave the other stuff alone?
          We don't need French in Alberta and we don't need silly gun laws! We also don't need to be sending $10 billion dollars a year to Ottawa and getting nothing in return.
          Ottawa can also keep their dumb medicare and crumby pension plan as far as I am concerned.
          I am sure we can compromize on things like defence and inter-provincial trade and inter-provincial infrastructure....you know...the things Ottawa basically doesn't do now anyway?

Comment

You are describing our two choices...seperate or surrender!

I made my decision 23 years ago.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...