• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Software

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software

Hi,

Did you get your answer about the cattle and sheep software? If you are still looking, I believe I can suggest an affordable alternative.

Hi..... We ended up buying Farm Works STOCK, and are working on entering our records for the last 3 years. Time consuming to say the least, so its good that we started small in the sheep numbers anyway. Once everything is entered I am sure it will do the trick.

What kind of suggestions do you have?

Comment

We have a ranch management software program called Ranch Manager. It handles cattle and sheep in one program with unlimited herd size. We offer free support and shipping and the introductory price is $125.99 CDN/$99.99 US. We have a free 30 day trial available. If you would like more information, you can visit our website: http://www.lionedge.com or email me directly at media@lionedge.com
      Thanks,
      Maria

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.