• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Software

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software

Hi,

Did you get your answer about the cattle and sheep software? If you are still looking, I believe I can suggest an affordable alternative.

Hi..... We ended up buying Farm Works STOCK, and are working on entering our records for the last 3 years. Time consuming to say the least, so its good that we started small in the sheep numbers anyway. Once everything is entered I am sure it will do the trick.

What kind of suggestions do you have?

Comment

We have a ranch management software program called Ranch Manager. It handles cattle and sheep in one program with unlimited herd size. We offer free support and shipping and the introductory price is $125.99 CDN/$99.99 US. We have a free 30 day trial available. If you would like more information, you can visit our website: http://www.lionedge.com or email me directly at media@lionedge.com
      Thanks,
      Maria

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...