• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCMP tragedy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RCMP tragedy

Everyone, As a rural resident in Alberta, I have always looked up to and relied on the RCMP for the security and well being of myself and my family. Over the years, I worked within many community projects and efforts that were supported and lead by local RCMP staff members who melded into our community in such a grand way. Most of them came from rural backgrounds and understood who we were. Their committment to us was without boundary.
    The tragic events of last week should only bring us all together more. These are our friends, our protectors. What happened - happened, it is too late to point fingers. I am truly proud of what I believe is one of the most honorable and recognized law inforcement agencies in the world, I hope they keep the RCMP tradition forever. I am saddened by the loss of thier fallen commarades, strengthend to give them what support I can. Let us set aside, in our own busy lives, a momment, to honor the sacrifice these young men gave, and acknowledge how we, in our rural communities need these fine young Canadians. Without them, it would be a different world. To the force, the families and to the people of Mayerthorpe(who wanted no part of this) let us send a (*) to tell them all that we care.
    Rockpile
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...