• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beans up 8-12 tonight.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beans up 8-12 tonight.

Its like when you were 16 and breaking up/getting back together/breaking up/getting back together.

Sooner or later you stay or go....lol

Good luck everyone..

come here go away huh?

Yes it makes one wonder when to move the last of the 2004 canola doesn't it.
    Just still doing basis and scale up GPO's If we crack 300 with the may there will likely be a lot of phones ringing in elevators and I just want some computer somewhere to make that call hence the gpo's.

You called it on Sunday about the interesting week.

Comment

Bantam Shmantam. My kid will be likely playing that weekend as well. (Bantam Goalie).

I've got a tank full of semen at home. Nonexportable. Hope that doesn't leave out Saskatchewan.

Yeah their feet are great. Your neihbor George Million came down after a Galloway, but after looking at the feet on the Welsh, and the masculinity in the Welsh Bulls, changed his mind and has a couple of the top Welsh marked.
      Talked to a guy in Manitoba by the name of Dale Studer. Said he knows you from the Genex get togethers in Calgary.

Comment

Well if George thinks they are sound they'll be sound-ohh yeah I know Studer hope he didn't tell to many stories lol.As far as hockey-there will always be bull sales but not many trips to the provincial finals-kids first for this cowboy but we'll talk about some semen.

Comment

I agree with you about the hockey thing Mr. Wilson. The years pass by too quickly. Good Luck. Our playoffs are just starting and it looks pretty good for provincials as well. Probably late March.
          Studer never said much except I never thought they let those kind of girls into Cattle folk conventions!!

Comment

Man that was funny those old guys were just red as beets lol. Maybe have to talk George out of some WB/Hfd heifers.

Comment

I was just bs'n you about the girls Mr. Wilson, but I guess you cooked your goose now. Hope that good wife of yours doesn't read this stuff. I tell mine it's just all cow stuff.

Comment

Ohh she's the first one I tell lol-what happened was two old boys b'days were during the conferance so they hired a belly dancer during the break -it was priceless. Well Tyler is all hot to trot to A'I some of his critters WB-were going to Balzac in April for a bullriding school so will bring the tank along then.

Comment

Mcfarms why are you still talking about 2004 crop when most good farm managers are working or planning their 2006 crop

Comment

gee you must have all your farm under irrigation in a place where you have no hail and everyone gives you act of god clauses in all your contracts cause you're such a nice guy. Or you are such a good farmer you can call your yeild down to the last acre thusly .
                    But as for us fortunately we had better than average crops in this area and despite the fact we had presold what we feel is a comfortable long term average amount on stubble as well as some more in the rally last fall we still have some to market and according to the last carry out numbers so do a great number of producers out there.
                    So it's a double edged sword my crystal ball doesn't work quite as well as yours as far as weather predictions it seems but we are marketing perhaps what you may refer to as "extra" product and still intend to extract the highest values out the markets as possible.
                    However while we are talking 2006 what are your strategies??

Comment

lifer must farm in the heartland where living is easy.

Comment

I have no strategy for 2006. I wrote that a good manager would.

Met another farmer the other day, who has most of his 2007 crop dealt with.

Are there enough tools available to farmers so each can manage their different mix of risks?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...