• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overnight beans are up 16 cents

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overnight beans are up 16 cents

The rains missed southern Brazil.

Chicago volume is huge for 90 minutes in.

Gonna be an interesting week again.

Incog, it's going to be an interesting 6-8 months to come. With a weather market starting in February, I can't see it being one bit boring for a while.

Now.....the challenge is to recognize the opportunities and capitalize on them.

I just KNEW something was about to happen soon that would turn things up.......the CFA is asking for government aid again! Always happens!

Comment

Just came in to see what the overnight looked like, now to see whether canola can get up going as strong.

Hopefully it will be a strong week and there will be some decent basis levels around somewhere.

Comment

Which web sites do you folks use for up to date and easy to interpret South American weather? Whenever I find a weather map to look at, I find it difficult to interpret as I am not familiar with the geography/producing areas on the map. I can name them.....but can't find them!

Comment

http://www.usda.gov/oce/waob/jawf/profiles/documents/Brazil/BrazilSoybean.pdf

www.br.weather.com

Comment

Didn`t know you were interested in Brazil Everest.I had my pictures at the convention.Tour leaving nexy Jan 2.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...