• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TISP Program

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TISP Program

I reciever a letter in the mail today. Telling me that I recieved $37.20 dollars in 2002 under the Risk Management Payment Program and that I also recieved $304.74 in error and they want it back within 30 days or they will charge me interest on any amount outstanding average ninety-day Treasury Bill rate plus two per cent per annium. Also outsanding amounts may also be collected through recoveries against Federal or Provincial amounts payable in your name.
    But they apologize for this error and any inconverience this has created.
    I wonder if they will take a cow in payment, because I'd rather keep the money.

Why don't you write them and offer to give them a cow, just to see what their reaction is ???????

Comment

Because I don't have the guts too. Plus want is the point, the goverment is got it on their agenda to get rid of farmers in Ontario, all but the Niagria reigon where they are trying to make it so the farmers can't sell their land for housing and make money, they have to sell it at a lower price as a farm.
      Like the tabacco farmers, they can't sell the tabacco because the goverment is selling them out with the high price of cigarettes, and the ban of smoke. So they have to farm another crop or sell to another farmer because they can't sell for housing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.