• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farmer_son for ABP manager

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farmer_son for ABP manager

You know farmer_son, I would like to recommend you for the postion of CEO, or business manager of ABP; of whatever the heck they call the position Gary Sargeant was canned from.

The new fellow they hired seems to have lied on his resume' and I've heard that a few delegates have quit over the mess.

I guess the guy was a stewardess with Air Guyana rather than the manager of West Jet. Or something like that.

Anyways, it seems that every time a mouthpiece like me slip up on statistics, farmer_son comes to our rescue. Your wealth of knowledge precedes you, and you deserve a crack at somthing that would help the industry. Why does ABP keep hiring folks uninvolved with the industry. What's wrong with a little barnyard education along with the PHD or AGS or whatever other initials these guys have behind their names.

Not in attack or defence of this ABP guy, as I don't know him, but I know Ph.D's with TONS of barnyard sense, and I don't mean TONS of BS either.

Comment

LOL, that was quite a lie the guy told ;o) No wonder they hired him - he should have fitted in well. I think the letters they really look for are BS after the name.

Any news of progress on any of the resolutions passed at the AGM? or have they been quietly sidelined as usual?

I agree, I think farmers_son has a lot to offer ABP.

Comment

somebody

Tell us more about the "alleged" problems with the new ABP manager.I'm curios to hear the story.

Comment

abpfeedback@alberta beef.org

Ask for Ron Glaser the office manager, he's a pretty good guy, and could tell the story without Randy Kaiser's theatrics.

Comment

I guess I can I 've talked to ron in the past but thought this was one of those things that those"close" to ABP may not want to talk about.

Comment

Initially the report was that this fellow had misrepresented his credentials during the hiring process and this was discovered sometime after he actually started on the job. After finding this out it is my understanding that the board deciced to keep him on despite this so I don't know what has since happened to result in ABP deciding to let him go.

Comment

And Gary Sargent is busy working for Jim Dinning !!!!!

Comment

nice, so rather than having egg on their faces they decided a liar is worth keeping around.
                  makes you wonder
                  thanks

Comment

Jeff, did you say ABP have decided to let him go?

Any word on whether or not a Zone three delegate meeting concerning a levy/share packing proposal?

I would be there with bells on, and assure you that I am nowhere near as confrontational as Cam in a public setting. I have already had quite a bit of conversation with Ernie, Eric, and Gordie, and would love the chance to sit down and discuss this further.

Randy

Comment

Randy, yes the new manger is gone. It seems that even though they initially decided to overlook the first problem, the more they found about him the less they liked him and so fired him on Feb 18. Also I haven't yet talked to Ernie regarding a zone meeting but I will.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...