• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting up a Tour Business

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting up a Tour Business

I live in Central Alberta & am entertaining the thought of sarting up a Tour Business that would cater to business and environment. A Business Tour could be of interest to investors interested in setting up or buying into the area. Businesses that are considering additional investors or selling off the business would be included in the Tour. The Environmental Tours would be mainly sightseeing as well as informative Some Tours would be for persons interested in the techniques that the Farming and other businesses incorporate to work along with the environment. Any ideas, suggestions or resources I can use?

Hi I researched and ran a small tour/guiding business for the summer in 1997 in Calgary. Please email cham_m@hotmail.com for more information/resources, although I'll have to respond after next week. I researched alot of resources which are probably out of date now, but I could probably give you some places to start and you could get the new data available. Best Regards M.Chambers

Comment

Hello Haniford,

When I saw your heading, I expected the usual tour operator that gathers people locally to haul all over the face of the globe.

When I read your message, I had to shift gears, It looks as though you are interested in becoming knowledgeable about business opportunities in your area, to squire people from elsewhere around to show them various opportunities to participate in a current business short of cash for expansion or to initiate a new business to serve your area or distant areas with a base in your community because of various advantages available there.

Also to show visitors from elsewhere a number of projects in your area which exemplify good environmental practices.

Is this what you have in mind?

How would you plan to target people throughout North America, Europe, the Far East and/or South America who might be interested and able to avail themselves of your service?

Good wishes for your future plans. Ed Baker
      former overseas missionary, clergyperson, clerk, salesperson, security guard, milk wholesaler and security guard. Now more or less retired financial planner, retirement consultant, international trade broker via internet and smoking cessation advisor - thankful to have excellent health at age 72. EB

Comment

Ed;
        Thanks for your input.
        You have grasped the idea.
        I need help in forming the Tours: First contacting & contracting with everything including Buses, Resturants, Motels, Businesses that would participate or require an investor. Also how to market the tours to interested investors or persons wanting to view new or different ways of operating.

If some one has a Tour Business already established, I would be interested in forming a Joint Venture with them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.