• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aberant life styles and beliefs

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aberant life styles and beliefs

The promotion of sodomy historically has always been a forrunner of the collaps of any society. Here in Canada we have the liberals who are working hard at the promotion of sodomy in every level of society,just to gain the vote of those who gravitate to that level. In their pursuance of legalizing gay marriage they will find that all they have done for sodomites is to bugger up their lives rather than try to rescue them from that aberant life style. SW1-32-5-4

Well I think the courts basically decided this thing? And actually in the polls most Canadians supported the idea? Now I'm pretty sure out here the majority never supported it, but then who are we?
    While we may not agree with a lot of things our government does...we need to realize that everyone makes choices in this world and they must live with the consequences of those choices? If they choose to live an unhealthy lifestyle...then that is their choice?
    I don't believe the government has any business dictating how anyone should choose to live, as long as they aren't harming anyone else. If you want to kill yourself by smoking or drinking or hogging out at the feed trough...then that is your choice, just as much as if you want to act like a Tom cat and screw everything that moves!
    One thing I don't agree with is killing innocent little unborn babies...I consider that murder...plain and simple!
    But having said that, it is not my place to decide! We have an elected government and it is their duty to protect those who have no voice to protect themselves! I have voted in every election that I qualified for, and I never voted for anyone who condoned this murder!
    It helps if you believe that someday we will all be called to account for our lives and how we lived them? I wonder how some of these politicians will explain some of the things they voted for, to keep their place at the trough?

Comment

Was wondering if I`d have to bait you to get involved in this one Cowman!!!Your statement about the government not getting involved unless it hurts someone else.......is that an excuse or a reason for some people`s apathy??Our Canadian healthcare system doesn`t recognize those that want to abuse it by their lifestyle.what are your thoughts on this??

Comment

The Canadian healthcare system sounds good but here is the catch: Whenever you let the government into your life you give up some of your freedom! Therefore they can say: You can't smoke, drink, over eat because you are costing us too much in health costs! Which is totally ridiculous because the fact is you will die sooner and in reality relieve the taxpayer of having to take care of you when you are an old useless crock?
        However the government uses "health care costs" to put massive taxes on booze, cigarettes, chocolate bars etc.! Which I would suggest was what they really wanted in the first place? More taxes and more control in everyones life and get rid of the old deadwood who aren't paying taxes to support their various crooked schemes?
        While the governments cry about the evil tobacco companies and distilleries, we should never forget who is making the most money from these industries? Who is it?....the various governments!
        I have a hard time believing the government gives one rip about the gays in this country. I do believe they are very interested in keeping their buddies, the lawyers, working! This whole gay marriage thing is going to be a goldmine for the lawyers?
        Obviously the gay lifestyle is not exactly good for your health? I believe just about any type of statistics will show that if you go looking for them? The way I see it is we will always have a certain portion of the population who choose this lifestyle and that is their right? If they feel they need some sort of contract with the government to make their relationships legit, then the government should let them? And if a man and a woman feel they need a contract with the government then they should also have one? Where is it that God ever said "You need a contract/license with the government to be married?"
        Why is it that a church won't marry you unless you have purchased a contract/license from the government? How come a good portion of the population don't bother with a license at all?

Comment

Hello cowman.
          You ask some legitimate questions and while I have only a few answers there is a Higher Authority that always has the last word.Did you know that God has a book out and inspite of man's attemps to "interpret it" or discredit it God's word never changes and He says "it is for ever settled".... When it comes to marriage God has lots to say.."marriage is honourable amoung all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge." He has even more to say about sodomy. Rom.1;Therefore God also gave them upto uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonour their bodies among themselves who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever Amen. For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men withmen committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due". Revelation 21;8 " But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers,sodomites sorcerers,idolaters and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." Never before in Canadian history has it been so important to stand up and speak for what is morally right even though I don't believe in legislating morality.Dante Alighieri said about 1300..."The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality" Edmund Burk said a few years later." All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." have a good day

Comment

Well I don't want to get into an argument about theology, but I will say everyone has to seek God as they see fit, and it is just like raising cows...you got to do what works for you? Been an Anglican all my life and maybe have a more "live and let live" attitude than some religions?
            I will note something though: There was a boy who lived up the road who was a little funny! I coached him in baseball when he was around 10. He threw the ball like a girl, he ran like a girl. He didn't want to play at all but his Dad made him. When he grew up he obviously was gay. He moved to Toronto, as a young man, mainly because of the fact he was an outcast among his own family. A couple of years ago he came back when his grandmother died and I had a good talk with him at her funeral. He told me he was pretty happy working as a computer programmer in Toronto and that he could have a life there and not be looked down on. Now I don't know if he is some sort of evil thing...he just seemed to have found his place in this world? And despite his "orientation" he is a nice friendly kid with good manners, ambitions and dreams.
            We are all sinners and fall short of the glory of God? I don't think God holds a special hate or something for gays? And I'm not so sure this kid really ever had a choice...I think he was just born that way.

Comment

cowman, you make excellent points. I don't think that any of us are in a position to judge anyone. I do not agree with gay marriage but that is my opinion. Quoting the bible may be an interesting pastime but it certainly does not make the person doing the quoting any better judge of whats right or whats wrong as far as I'm concerned. The bible also says that marriage is an insitituion until death do you part, and that concept doesn't seem to be popular with at least 50% of the couples that get married, and I don't hear anyone saying that divorced people are going to burn in the fires of hell !!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...