• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marketing

As we are all aware, it is no mystery that a strong marketing plan is a must on a successful farming operation these days. What I would like to see in this dicussion room is more marketing talk and less politics. I am not knocking TOM4CWB, but basically all he bring to the board is politics. There is a place for him and his ideas, but i don't think a marking discussion board is the place. We have brilliant marketing resources in Lee, Charlie, and our own experience. We could learn so much from each other and make smarter marketing decisions if that was the focus. There is too much sifting through political debate to make this chat room and resource library for true commodity marketing. You can debate politics till the cows come home, but the bottom line in the your farming operation won't change. Let's get our focus on track. Maybe agriville can set up a "Political Room". Marketing is one the most posted rooms and I believe TOM4CWB is taking advantage on it and using it a campaigning room. Move on TOM, or if you are to stay, stick to marketing.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...