• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas Wish

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas Wish

Just a note to express my sincere thanks for everyones involvement in the commodity market threads over the past year. I likely am the person who benefits and learns the most from your ideas and discussion.

A special wish for a merry and relaxed Christmas season with family and friends. I will visit with you all again in 2005.

Hi Charlie... and to everyone else who visits here!

It is super to have a forum to bounce things off... bring ideas forward to, get opinions from many perspectives.

I thank you all for being patient with me... letting me learn and find balance... it is a beautiful way to share and care...

I hope 2004 will bring happiness, understanding, creativity, love, and most of all a healthy respect for each other and our experiences on this little blue planet... third from the sun.

Sacrifice is a key component to leadership... and the spirit of Christmas drips with unselfish good will to all folks where ever they are.

All the best in 2005... may the big Fella bless you where ever you may be!

Comment

Season's Greetings

May this Christmas season provide each of you with joy, shared with family and friends. Thanks to all for broadening my horizons by presenting your varied opinions. May these holidays be the seeds of great memories for years to come, plus continued happiness throughout the year!

Crusher

Comment

Thanks for starting this thread, Charlie.

To all of you that take part in the debates and all of you that watch and shake your heads, I hope you and your families have a wonderful, safe, happy Christmas. Take some time to sit back, take two or three deep breaths and remember that, no matter how tough it is here on the Prairies, we're not living in Sudan or Iraq or Afghanistan.

Finally, I hope that farm markets become so good in 2005 that I'm out of a job. Yes, I actually did say, (type) that!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...