• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N prices

Was pricing N this morning for purchase now and spring delivery and was quoted $410 Tonne on 46.0.0 and $375 on 34.0.0. They reckoned spring prices could be $40-60 a T higher? How do these prices sound to you all?

Priced some 46-0-0 yesterday. $415 for spring delivery. Southern Alberta

Comment

380 per tonne for 46 - Southern Saskatchewan

Comment

$725 for NH3 delivered with wagon, Edmonton area.

Comment

Broke down and paid for the NH3 for spring yesterday 650.00 we have our own wagon, South central AB

Comment

$725 for AA with wagon in Fort Saskatchewan area. Is the AA in South central AB only 75% N??

Comment

Geez I hope not, lol Thats what I was quoted here, I have been told the farther south you go the lower it gets still(IF 620 NH3 is low) Whats dry 46-0-0 worth closer to red water I think theres such a transportation factor this year it might be cheaper or damn close to use dry in areas.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.