• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seminar the thinkers might enjoy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seminar the thinkers might enjoy

I'm not sure if this is allowed but Charlie and Lee can delete the thread if it isn't. From watching the discussion in here there are some real thinkers that frequent this forum, you all might enjoy the seminar Wild Rose Agricultural Producers is hosting in Nisku on January 6th. Some pretty high profile speakers and interesting topics this year. You can check out the itinerary and how to register on the Wild Rose Web Site at wrap.ab.ca or phone WRAP at 1-888-616-6530 for more info.
    Thanks for your consideration

No problem.

What is the theme this year? What are the topics that relate to marketing?

Comment

Thanks Charlie.
      I suppose the best thing to do is go to the website because with a policy based conference such as this really everything is about marketing because it does have a lot of speakers talking about trade,WTO and the like, on the young farmers side of things there is a dedicated session on direct farm marketing.
      I'd like to see you there Charlie I think you'd get a lot out of it(and its close to Edmonton) I know Tom4CWB (it was pretty easy to figure out who he is from his handle and posts) has come to many of the seminars in past years. Everyone should wear name tags with their agriville "handles" on them LOL. Phone Wild Rose's ED Rod Scarlett at 1-888-616-6530 and if you come and stick around for the banquet Charlie I'll do my best to make sure that you get to sit at supper with either Bob Friesen or Laurent Pellerin(UPA). I'm a director with WRAP so I should be able to swing that.I'm quite looking forward to Alberta producers meeting Laurent they do things way different in his neck of the woods. And it's so interesting to get some understanding of the game down there and how it affects us out here. Not all if it translates with the different mindsets but still very interesting to listen too.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up WRAPper. I looked at version 2 of the agenda on the web. I understand there is a version 4 going up on the web soon. Looks very interesting, especially the policy stuff.

Have to confess that you're Agri-ille name generated some interesting mental images for me. I had a picture of a guy in a combine cab with pants that are six or eight sizes to big and a cap three or four sizes too big, turned 45 degrees to the right, with an absolutely flat brim that sticks straight out! <grin>

Comment

Lee

YOYOYO Thanks for the interest I just talked to Rod and he said you had trouble finding the agenda because you have a banner blocking software, If anyone else can't find it look into the news area under convention brochure 2nd revision, the news link is in the 4th picture from the left of the screen( the Quonset)
          Thanks

Comment

OH YAh Lee If you come to the seminar I'll be the one wearing all the Bling...late

Comment

Just an update as of today both Federal and provincial ministers are confirmed attending this seminar. Andy Mitchell will be speaking at lunch and Doug Horner will be closing things up at 4:30 with ministers of course confirmed only counts when they walk through the door on the 6th. But you should think about attending it'll be a good conference and it's not far from being sold out.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...