• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CPS wheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPS wheat

What are some thoughts on prices we will get for CPS wheat in 2005 crop year? How will the glut of frozen wheat affect prices in the coming years untill its all chewed through? I live in an area where we are close to feed mills and average 50bu. acre cps

Will open up discussion and hope others join in.

My decision on CPS would be based on the profit side and fit into rotations.

My thoughts are that the feed wheat situation will be more or less taken care of this year. I also assume better weather/quality next year so there should be more opportunities for blending in 2005/06.

Have gone through some forecasting processes for new crop and the price outlook is not pretty. This time of the year, however, the assumptions are perfect weather/crop conditions. This rarely happens. I also have to highlight the demand side and the amount that is needed to be produced. The world needs to produce close to record crops every year to satisfy this.

Are you looking at some of the CWB I.P. contracts? What are others experiences? What are others thoughts about 2005 CPS market opportunities.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...