• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush ate the beef OR did he

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bush ate the beef OR did he

I wonder if George W. Bush really ate the beef while on his visit to Canada.

With all of the BSE in Canada and now the United States, the health problems in the chicken industry, pork being unhealth in the first place, what will you be eating for Christmas dinner?

say again!

Comment

I'll be dining on a smoked turkey Christmas eve and on a big piece of "Montana raised" prime rib on Christmas day.

Comment

Plenty of top quality grassfed Alberta Beef! One bonus of these low prices for cattle is we've never eaten so well before! What will you be eating Enough? maybe some of that "health" food soy product? Produced from real healthy genetically modified soya plants grown in a chemical agriculture system - yum, yum - not!

Comment

Home raised turkey on Christmas Day - Smoked home raised ham on Boxing Day - and a big baron of black baldy beef from our fields when the folks arrive the day after Boxing Day.

Why is it I think my belt will have to be let out a notch or two?

As for soya - well, I have seen how it is grown and I have combined it until I was blue in the face - never eat the stuff - at least not knowingly.

Bez

Comment

I kind of like what is on Bez's menu - sounds fairly appetizing.

Around here it will likely be a lamb crown roast or rack - can't decide yet- and maybe a muscovy duck on Christmas eve. All raised here on the farm of course.

Somehow the thought of tofu turkey (tofurkey I believe it is called) just doesn't do much to tempt the palate!!

Comment

Well,golly-gee "enough",since you put it that way,why don't you tell us what you are having for Christmas dinner and I'll just have that as well!!
              That will save you a whole bunch of the time and effort you seem to be putting into the use of lies and fear mongering in order to impose your will on others.
              Who told you pork was "unhealthy"???
              "...all the BSE in Canada..."????
              Spare me!!!

Comment

We'll be having homegrown Prime Rib on Christmas Eve and your choice of turkey or ham on Christmas day. Going to my aunt's on Wrestling Day so I expect it will be a nice juicy roast of beef.

Comment

Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, plus a half dozen assorted salads and plum pudding with brandy sauce for Xmas Day. Ham and Turkey, cabbage rolls, peroghys, and scalloped potatoes on Boxing Day, but for darn sure no plum pudding that day, cause we are at my sons house and he hates plum pudding.
                  xmas Eve will just be snacks as people arrive before church, after church and the ones that don't go to church drop in whenever they happen to get over to this area.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...