• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ralph, wheres the money?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ralph, wheres the money?

What happened to the calf set aside money? We got the application in right off the bat and they said about three weeks...it must be over six by now!
    My "insider" at Alberta Ag decided to take a month off and go to Australia so I'm sort of lost!
    Anyone else getting paid? Grassfarmer?

I phoned them yesterday to see if they'd even got my application as it's been over a month for us as well. They said they'd recieved applications as early as Oct 2nd. How'd they do that? Weren't they still deciding on the program until after that? And where'd the tags come from?

Anyway, they told me they have sent a small batch of cheques out and had another small batch ready to send. They do have my app. but couldn't tell me if I'd recieve a cheque this year or not, told me to phone again in a week or two? Would be nice to know if it's coming this year, or not at all?

Comment

When you have John Knap in charge dont get in to big a hurry he is a very seasoned Buricrat.

Comment

Up here we are still waiting for the electronic tags to come in! We are on a waiting list at UFA, and Co-op, and our local vet has none either!

We were put on a list October 29, but somehow our name was misplaced! I suspect someone else ended up with our tags!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.