• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kubota 4wd Chore Tractor

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubota 4wd Chore Tractor

I need a SMALL chore tractor, and am looking at the Kubotas: the b2400 is a good size for getting into the places I want to get into - but am concerned about power, and use of other implements etc. Option 2 is the L2500. Does anyone have any experience with these?

Agri-ville is currently at the Farm Progress Show in Regina. I talked to Barry Jordinson from Young's Equipment Inc. a distributor of Kubota here in Regina. Barry has been selling Kubota for 14 years. Here is Barry's response. What you're asking ranges from 12.5 HP to 25 HP tractors. There are 6 models between the two mentioned. Without knowing specifics it is hard to recommend as specific tractor. Depending on what you are looking for I can put you in contact with the appropriate person with the equivalent product. Hope this helps. You can contact Barry at 1 306 565 2405 Jory Lamb

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...