• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What advantages or disadvantages did technology gives to farming??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What advantages or disadvantages did technology gives to farming??

I am an university student of Sydney. I am very insterested in knowing the disadvantage and advantages, technology has done to farmins. For example, the irrigation adn special tools. thks..... i think farmings are very important to the world after all, human needs food!!

Technology has resulted in agriculture output increasing at a compound rate of approximately two percent per year. In my own lifetime I see yields increased by approximately 50 percent. Without these benefits our world would now be going hungry. There is much discussion regarding the impact of technology on agriculture but little reconciliation to the fact that without it we could not feed and produce surpluses to the world thatawaits the product. There is in old Bedowin statement that emphasizes this point. "When you have enough food you have many problems, when you do not have enough food you only have one problem" Technology rises to these challenge .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.