• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE cow?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE cow?

Helped a neighbor haul in his calves to the pre-sort yesterday. Asked the brand inspector if he'd heard anything about the "inconclusive" BSE cow? He said he was hearing she was in Texas and she was American! Now whether he knew what he was talking about...I don't know.
    But I wonder....How will R-CALF explain this away? Didn't they always say we had tainted meat that was unfit for the American consumer? If this cow is positive and American, does that mean US beef is tainted and unfit for the American consumer? Will they call PETA and set up a public appearance to urge Americans to stop eating USDA beef? Seems to me that would be the fair thing to do? After all they were quick to get up on the podium when it was Canadian beef?
    Perhaps R-CALF will finally realize we are not some sort of evil threat but just simple old cattlemen trying to make a living...just like them?
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...