• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Following on from blaithins post

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following on from blaithins post

As per blaithins comments ive taken photography a bit more seriously storms weather birds horses. Bit of a change.
    Still love fishing.
    And just odd one day get aways on long weekends etc will take jack russells down beach probably this weekend.

Used to work 6/7 days a week with odd day off now its 5.5 or 5 depends on seaason obviously harvest a bit different and seeding

Click image for larger version

Name:	0K0A5269_DxO.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	780462

Name:	1E2A4974_DxO.jpg
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	780464

Name:	nildottie storm51.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	780465

Name:	nildottie storm41.jpg
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	780463
    Last edited by Landdownunder; Jun 7, 2023, 20:13.

Great lightening shots! Those are hard to get so wonderful for you to have so many good ones.

Dogs are always a safe and lovely photography choice too. Especially with little moustaches like those!

Comment

work life balance have a long weekend coming up. Should be home spraying but balance.

Wife said we are going to a Gin tasting festival on saturday for world gin day in the big smoke not negotiable so will be something different.

Better find some arty farty clothes so i blend in rather than look like a farmer amongst gin connoisseurs wish me luck

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.