• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 7-10 days coming up ..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 7-10 days coming up ..

Look hot but not too crazy , low wind so spraying will be full bore in this area

Weed control has been good so far and crops advancing decent. Will absolutely need rain next Tuesday/ Wednesday. Hopefully we actually get something meaningful or it won’t be pretty after that in this small pocket

1/2 INCH rain last night will help wash in chem on corn ground sprayed in the morn. You can cut the air with a knife so I think more light shows today. Grassers spent most of the day under shady trees getting jealous looks from working humans still need more rain !

Comment

We have had 6 tenths of rain in the last 3 weeks. Crops going backwards now. Brown areas in pastures growing by the day. Still little rain in the forecast. At present it is drier than 2002 imo. Plus 30 forecast for tomorrow. Only up side is that it is good weather for Liberty application. Starting that this morning.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	usd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	775164

Comment

Still no rain here crops are suffering there is always rain in forecast a week or to away but all we get is a few clouds. weathernetwork sucks

Comment

Name:	FireShot Capture 311 - saddle hills county - Search Results - Facebook - www.facebook.com.jpg
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	775165. Just what I dont need, straight west of my house.

Comment

P505 MSL Gettin weed control today with Liberty / Clethidim and a bit of Alpine

Comment

15 in rows filling in decent

Comment

Drove by a wheat field 2 miles east of me today. The field was seeded late April. Areas of lighter soil starting to head out. Things not looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                    Drove by a wheat field 2 miles east of me today. The field was seeded late April. Areas of lighter soil starting to head out. Things not looking good.
                    That not good at all, areas with rain better count their blessings, we right in between, no good rain in 10 days and it won’t be good here
                    Last edited by furrowtickler; Jun 7, 2023, 17:54.

Comment

Name:	C7452FC0-034C-433E-A0AC-665FF80834A5.jpg
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	775168Click image for larger version

Name:	53F42388-94FE-43E5-9142-B1726022515F.jpg
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	775169
                      First wheat

Comment

Count your blessings if you do not get too much rain.
                        Another big dump of rain and hail last night on water logged soil.
                        I sure could use some dryer weather although most of the damage is already done.

Comment

Word of the day in SE sk - torrential.

Quick inch here tonight. Lentils are gonna be toast. Sloughs getting bigger again.

Comment

I hate to say this but right now we are sitting about perfect. Got everything seeded and got over 3” in 4 days. We seeded into dust but seed in moist enough soil. Depends which direction you go but some just hanging on with pissy showers while others had 7” and washouts. If hoar frosts and fog is any indication July is gonna be a witch for haying but good for canola. Got the last of the cows onto native pasture today. Kept them off long as possible in case it turns dry again. Wanted to give it best chance to be resilient and last longer. Hope guys in dry areas would get a good dump before it’s too bloody late.

Comment

To busy watching the wildfire forecast to worry about much else.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.