• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I declare a truce.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I declare a truce.

I will offer an olive branch to chuck. Since every time he gets called out for his behavior lately, he blames it on me because I reciprocate the lack of respect.
    Obviously I am the problem. It couldn't possibly be chuck himself.
    And I am definitely guilty of trolling and baiting him incessantly. Making a sport out of ridiculing him.
    So, since it is my fault. Here is his chance to prove that he really is a decent person and can be a respectful civil mature contributor to the forum.
    I will stop ridiculing Chuck in every post for a while. And see how the experiment unfolds.
    Fortunately newguy has moved here from the combine forum, and he has wisely chosen to use the exact same tactics as chuck, so if I need entertainment, there will be no shortage of material.

Nah.. I'll just watch.

Comment

Getting popcorn....and beer. Go guys...

Comment

Not what solved Stalingrad.

Comment

A truce? Are you giving up? LOL

You don't have the self discipline to stick to a truce. Why would anyone trust you with your record of breaking your own rules?

Comment

Well you just proved you are the problem, a truce was offered , olive branch extended, and you just completely blew it .

Comment

It's my fault AB5 cant keep his word and follow his own rules! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                A truce? Are you giving up? LOL
                What, are you 8?

Neener neener, you gave up, I win.

Yes Chuck, you’re a winner.

Comment

Mark Twain — 'There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact.'

So, I had a hypothesis.
                  I designed an experiment to test that hypothesis.
                  Early results indicate that my hypothesis was wrong.
                  If later results continue to vindicate that position, then I will need to modify that hypothesis, or discard it completely and develop a new one, and a new experiment to prove or disprove it.

I wonder if this method would work in other fields, such as climate change?

Comment

Is there a James Web Telescope instrument being developed in cc. future?

One morning he is going to miss his Big Bang thesis on climate, and all the books will be rewritten.

Comment

Do flat earthers need telescopes if the sun and other planets are closer than you think?
                      Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 9, 2023, 06:43.

Comment

The results of this experiment seem to be very conclusive after only 2 days. The test subject is behaving exactly the same as he was before the experiment started.
                        Do any of my peers care to review the results? Or perhaps attempt to replicate the results with their own experiment?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                          The results of this experiment seem to be very conclusive after only 2 days. The test subject is behaving exactly the same as he was before the experiment started.
                          Do any of my peers care to review the results? Or perhaps attempt to replicate the results with their own experiment?
                          Sorry to say but I feel this experiment will need to last many months.

Old dogs are slow to learn new tricks and his reactive troll behaviour will be deeply ingrained. It will take him time to try and cultivate new behaviours, should he choose to do so.

He’d likely be considered an emotionally immature person, blaming others for his actions and troubles. It will take an extended period of time for him to notice others may not be the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                            blaming others for his actions and troubles. It will take an extended period of time for him to notice others may not be the problem.
                            Exposing that is the entire purpose of my truce. You are more optimistic than I am.

Comment

Human Arrogance and Pride are seductive and pleasure full…. In the end resulting in Death.

Being humble…. Forgiving, thankful, loving, with sacrificial Love …. Are attributes that build families, communities, civilizations…. And results in life… like planting Good Seeds… in fertile land… the harvest can be wonderful! Sowing the seeds… the resurrection of life is a miracle… for those who choose to observe!

Humanity has many choices…. As each one of us individually are responsible for.

Each day, we choose who we will serve!

Evolution and Climate Change… are deceptions… with an small element of truth… used to seduce those who are arrogant and proud.

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...