• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Day for Alberta and The Great Wide West - Let’s Predict

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Day for Alberta and The Great Wide West - Let’s Predict

87 Constituencies - Smith - 50
    Notley - 37

Tyranny will be squashed like a bug. The kids will go to school to learn life skills rather than go to school to be harassed about being white, normal good kids.

I hope Alberta stands up for Normalcy.

A vote for the NDP is a vote for Justin Trudeau! It is that simple!

Comment

"Tyranny will be squashed like a bug. The kids will go to school to learn life skills rather than go to school to be harassed about being white, normal good kids."

Kids are being harassed for being white and normal? LOL

What specific tyranny and harassment are you talking about?

Are you talking about the harassment by the UCP candidate that called transgender kids feces? Even Danny Smith called her vile and will kick her out of the caucus.

It's the kids who are different and standout for various reasons that often get bullied and harassed.
      Last edited by chuckChuck; May 29, 2023, 07:08.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        It's the kids who are different that often get bullied and harassed.
        Different than what?

When was the last time you were in a school Chuck? Or had kids in school?

I’d argue that Caucasian, normal, and good are far from things that are mutual. Many people are Caucasian and assholes, for example, or POC and assholes. Good has little bearing on skin tone. Normal has no relevancy as a definition.

Comment

This shouldn't need to be explained Blaithin.

And my kids are just out of school a few years ago.
          Last edited by chuckChuck; May 29, 2023, 07:06.

Comment

Specifically, Nutely running up an 80B deficit with nothing to show like Trudeau .

Or maybe Nutley wanting to go door to door and forcibly vaccinate everyone.

Hope every marxist is run out of Ab after tomorrow.

Comment

This shouldn't need to be explained Blaithin.

And my kids are just out of school a few years ago.
              Different is as ambiguous as normal. It always needs explained in the context being used as it will be, well, different, for everyone.

I’ve volunteered with CAP for a number of years. I’ve been to Colony schools where nobody is visually different but there are obviously different individuals and interests. I’ve been to city schools where there is only one “normal, white, good” child in the entire class.

One cannot say that white children are the bullies because they are never the different ones, apparently in that context it means different coloured. There are times and places where anyone can be the “different” one, no matter their race, religion, or sexuality. The idea that a LGBTQ+ or BIPOC cannot be a bully because they are the “different” ones is ludicrous.

Bully is a personality trait, and it’s far from exclusive to cis white people.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Specifically, Nutely running up an 80B deficit with nothing to show like Trudeau .

Or maybe Nutley wanting to go door to door and forcibly vaccinate everyone.

Hope every marxist is run out of Ab after tomorrow.

"Forcibly vaccinate everybody"? Huh? That was Kenney! And Conservative governments never run deficits?

So how you going to get rid of all the NDP voters Jazz? Roughly 45%

Round them up and send them to concentration camps? From the guy who thinks Putin is not so bad?

That's why I call it agrisilly! LOL

Comment

Are those the options? You either live in Alberta or a concentration camp?

What a small world.

Comment

"Tyranny will be squashed like a bug. The kids will go to school to learn life skills rather than go to school to be harassed about being white, normal good kids."

Kids are being harassed for being white and normal? LOL

I’ll tell you what my 14 year old grandson told me, “It’s every day, we get the White Man Bad “ lecture. Why can’t our kids just be kids? How would you like to be haranged every day for something you had nothing to do with? Leave these kids alone, you child abusers. I want education that is real learning. You heard what Notley said she thinks education should be about-gender, politics, rascism. Not one word about Math, Science, Literature. Poor kids if this bunch of crazies gets the gavel.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                      Different is as ambiguous as normal. It always needs explained in the context being used as it will be, well, different, for everyone.

I’ve volunteered with CAP for a number of years. I’ve been to Colony schools where nobody is visually different but there are obviously different individuals and interests. I’ve been to city schools where there is only one “normal, white, good” child in the entire class.

One cannot say that white children are the bullies because they are never the different ones, apparently in that context it means different coloured. There are times and places where anyone can be the “different” one, no matter their race, religion, or sexuality. The idea that a LGBTQ+ or BIPOC cannot be a bully because they are the “different” ones is ludicrous.

Bully is a personality trait, and it’s far from exclusive to cis white people.
                      True. Bullies come in all types.

But in Alberta do you believe that the white normal kids are the ones that being bullied the most and are suffering under tyranny? I don't think so. That's the rhetoric of the far right.

And for some people any discussion about social issues they don't agree with is met with criticism.
                      Last edited by chuckChuck; May 29, 2023, 07:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                        Are those the options? You either live in Alberta or a concentration camp?

What a small world.
                        So do think Jazz can say crap like that without criticism? Just asking? You are giving him a free pass by not saying anything.

Comment

Chuck, you and your ilk dont need to be rounded up, just move somewhere else and ply your false utopia there.

In a couple days the gloves will be off and we will be ready for the big round against PM retard.

Maybe look for a safe space, this is going to get rough.

And honestly, I dont care what transgender people think any more than I care what schizophrenia patients think. Thats a mental disorder that has been allowed to fester and they should have no influence on our politics.
                          Last edited by jazz; May 29, 2023, 07:43.

Comment

True. Bullies come in all types.

But in Alberta do you believe that the white normal kids are the ones that being bullied the most and are suffering under tyranny? I don't think so. That's the rhetoric of the far right.

And for some people any discussion about social issues they don't agree with is met with criticism.
                            That would really depend on where they are and who they’re around.

Why is it assumed that white kids (your determination to separate the “normal” from the “abnormal?” is gross) have healthy childhoods and no trauma while everyone else is suffering? You think everyone on here are the jolly happy souls they are because they’re healthy individuals that had wonderful childhoods?

Even the inability to recognize a differing opinion as a valid option is a result of childhood influence.

There seems to be this idea that post generational trauma doesn’t affect boring white people. That boring white people raise healthy children that have no issues except the continuation of bigotry. That boring white people don’t bully other boring white people. That boring white people are ducks and everything rolls off our backs with no effect upon us.

You can only have a worthy mental issue or health issue if you are LGBTQ or BIPOC.

Wake up.

We are a world of walking wounded, lashing out like reactive dogs, and our race, religion, and sexuality has no bearing on this and offers us no protection. Everyone is the same.

It is not about who is being bullied the most. That line of thought allows those “normal, good, white” kids to be bullied because you know what? They still aren’t being bullied as much as the minorities and their lives are great after all. It’s like they deserve to be bullied because they still aren’t suffering as much as a minority or because somewhere there’s an asshole white person so this one must deserve it too. Today I can be a Royal Bitch calling people out but tomorrow if I say I’m a lesbian or I’m trans, I will be validated for saying the same things with the table turned the other direction.

It’s lunacy.
                            Last edited by Blaithin; May 29, 2023, 07:56.

Comment

So do think Jazz can say crap like that without criticism? Just asking? You are giving him a free pass by not saying anything.
                              Jazz did not say send people to concentration camps, you did.

Jazz said they should leave the province. Which is the new age reaction to elections that someone doesn’t agree with. I don’t like who got voted in so I’m moving/You don’t like who got voted in so you better move. It’s the adult version of running away from home for the afternoon because you’re mad at Mom and want to show her just how mad you are.
                              Last edited by Blaithin; May 29, 2023, 07:57.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...