• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nexera

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nexera

Sewen;

I will give credit where credit is due;

The #1 Nexera being expanded to 6% green with small discounts to 20% green is a fair and positive program.

I understand it applies for the 2005 crop as well.

Well Done!

Spent yesterday combining 822 that could have come off before the snow ( which didn't because those reps said to give it a bit more time to get the green count down )...

This stuff is a dog and my losses result because of it.

It is a nice gesture ( I mean something is better than nothing ; even though my opinion is the two aren't far apart ), but I can't afford the risk growing Nexerra in our climate ( we have to agree this isn't a little isolated incident )

The only thing I my discussions with reps yeilded was " do what you can " and we will get back to you in 4 to 6 weeks ".

Now there is service I thought matched the product...

Comment

Rookie;

Last year Intermountain/Cargill paid out when it crashed on the production side. At the booth in Red Deer there seemed to be a genuine concern for those who had crop out... and an insistance that they would be dealt with in a fair manner.

Time will tell what happens... hope you can harvest the rest!

Comment

I think the 6% and I've heard 8% green is a fair attempt to move Nexara. I'm surprised some people are switching to Intermoutain. I suppose easy weed control could be the answer?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...