• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Is Dying

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada Is Dying

All I see is decay in this country now, in every corner, everywhere, quickly become permanently endemic in its people and society. Ever level of govt is compromised, or inept. Our infrastructure is a mess, our economy in tatters, our debt highest in the G7,and woke degeneracy stalks the land.

Dont listen to marxists with UN stats. Canada is nowhere near the country it was a decade ago and likely never will be again.

When the left is in charge

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
      When the left is in charge
      Look at every leftist run city in the US , they all turning into hellholes .
      Sure interesting to watch

Comment

Even Saskatoon is getting to be a shit hole! Went downtown for supper couple weeks back my God it terrible!

Comment

Yet farmers net worth has doubled while Trudeau is in power.All due to commodity spike and land prices of course.But PP stood up in parliament and said Trudeau has caused those things to go up.So either he does not know what he is talking about or you have to give Trudeau credit for a doubled net worth in 7 years.personally i think Polly does not have a clue about the cause of inflation and hopes the average Joe buys into his explanation.

Comment

I agree cities that vote left are shit holes.

Programs the left push just create bigger problems.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
              Yet farmers net worth has doubled while Trudeau is in power.All due to commodity spike and land prices of course.But PP stood up in parliament and said Trudeau has caused those things to go up.So either he does not know what he is talking about or you have to give Trudeau credit for a doubled net worth in 7 years.personally i think Polly does not have a clue about the cause of inflation and hopes the average Joe buys into his explanation.
              Inflation caused by printing money out of thin air , massive drought two years ago caused commodity spike and land prices simply being bumped by both and was started by intentionally keeping interest rates too low for too long .
              Commodities are down 50% over a year ago and land prices will start to fade shortly due to increased interest rates and investors outside ag will find better returns elsewhere. Just a matter of time .

Comment

I see the Canada is a shithole club is out in full force again today.

"Canada is dying" proclaims the the Putin supporter? You should get out of your Regina and maybe take a trip to a really depressing place like Russia for example. Where the leaders send their hardly trained conscripts to death in a pointless illegal invasion at the whims of a fascist authoritarian who jails his political opponents and journalists.

Its another darker version of the Canada is broken rhetoric from the full time, never had a career in the real world politician, called Pierre. Who loves to attack but never seems to offer any real solutions.

Are you depressed because the NDP just about won another election in Alberta? And your dream of far right rule is going up in smoke? I mean if half of Alberta is NDP, what are the chances your dream will ever come true?

Jeez Jazz where in the world would you be more happy than in Canada?

I am thinking you would never be happy anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  Inflation caused by printing money out of thin air , massive drought two years ago caused commodity spike and land prices simply being bumped by both and was started by intentionally keeping interest rates too low for too long .
                  Commodities are down 50% over a year ago and land prices will start to fade shortly due to increased interest rates and investors outside ag will find better returns elsewhere. Just a matter of time .
                  I agree except Putin invading at the same time as a drought caused the bigger spike than usual in commodities.Yet Polly got up and said the carbon tax is the cause.So either Polly is wrong or Trudeau can take credit for farmers spike in net worth.
                  Last edited by newguy; Jun 4, 2023, 06:59.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    I am thinking you would never be happy anywhere.
                    Fortunately, I dont think anything like you. I dont compare canada to worse countries and then get all uppity.

I look at Canada as what it could be. Or could have been. And we are so far from that potential its just shocking. The most beautiful and naturally rich place on earth squandered. Not only that, we sit on 8T in debt for good measure.

Some farmers were able to capitalize on the insanity for maybe 18months, but all the prices have caught up with the increases so net net, are you really ahead.

Comment

There are/were multiple causes of inflation and Pierre is an idiot when he says it was the carbon tax!

The US has no carbon tax and they suffered the same inflation or worse than Canada. Inflation happened all around the world regardless of tax policy.

After covid restrictions started to be pulled back, economies started to rebound and demand for energy and commodities increased. Rising energy prices because of supply and demand caused a lot of inflation. The carbon tax was a relatively small contributor.

The war and subsequent disruptions caused a much bigger run up than would have otherwise happened.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                        I agree except Putin invading at the same time as a drought caused the bigger spike than usual in commodities.Yet Polly got up and said the carbon tax is the cause.So either Polly is wrong or Trudeau can take credit for farmers spike in net worth.
                        Yup the Russian invasion did have a short term spike as well . But longer term Putin dumping wheat into the world market has been the main reason for the huge drop in wheat prices . So net result was huge negative for grain markets .
                        Absolutely without a doubt carbon tax is causing inflation to be exaggerated.
                        Trudeau is the biggest donkey in Canadian political history.
                        Last edited by furrowtickler; Jun 4, 2023, 07:19.

Comment

And the other big Donkey thought Crypto currency would solve inflation! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            And the other big Donkey thought Crypto currency would solve inflation! LOL
                            Did you get some econ 101 in your life chuck. Inflation is a monetary phenomenon. Always. It comes from money printing and allocating capital to non productive areas, like taking carbon tax off ag and O&G and giving it to toronto soccer moms and covid hypochondriacs for votes.

Had Trudeaus $1T debt binge been funneled into all our primary industries (not fake EV plants), Canadas GDP would be 5% right now. Instead, we are heading to a deep recession.

Comment

[QUOTE=furrowtickler;567734]Yup the Russian invasion did have a short term spike as well . But longer term Putin dumping wheat into the world market has been the main reason for the huge drop in wheat prices . So net result was huge negative for grain markets .
                              Absolutely without a doubt carbon tax is causing inflation to be exaggerated.
                              Trudeau is the biggest donkey in Canadian political history.[/QUOTE Not a huge fan of Trudeau either but he understands our economy .polly wanted to fire the head of Bank of Canada and invest in crypto currency.yet our banking system right now is the envy of the world.Farmers know Polly is wrong but wil give him a hall pass like they will when Moe hits the corporate farmers in extra taxes like never before.Just did a bit of reno.Moe got another thousand bucks pst in Moe tax..Think he had a big part in inflation also.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.