• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wcb or private insurance?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wcb or private insurance?

What are you guys doing for temporary help? I have a couple friends help out during busy season and just got thinking about what ifs. Full time guys are trained (hopefully) but what about a semi-retired guy that fills in.
    Just dig a hole to hide the body?

Didn't Notley make it mandatory to have wcb when she got in?

Comment

Kenney reversed it so not required.

Comment

In Saskatchewan if a worker is covered under WCB they can’t sue, that’s handy, maybe not a big worry.

Comment

I thought the rule in alberta was that you had to have wcb once you had more than 5 full time non family workers on staff?

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
            I thought the rule in alberta was that you had to have wcb once you had more than 5 full time non family workers on staff?
            I am a small time operation, my son is only full time employee. My concern is if a buddy is out helping for a couple days and gets hurt what happens?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronski View Post
              I am a small time operation, my son is only full time employee. My concern is if a buddy is out helping for a couple days and gets hurt what happens?
              Yes. I have 4 full time guys working for me, and I still carry wcb just for that reason.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...