• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wheat nine lives

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheat nine lives

often used to think wheat in usa despite all drought talk often used to pull out ok yields eventually.

not the case this year past the point on no return?

ps i dont wish drought upon anyone as we are looking down barrel as well.

Us too

Comment

It should go up now I sold 45% in the last 10 days. Had two good rallies.
      Maybe I flooded the market price will go down. 🤣🤣
      Russia will continue to sell cheap wheat and keep prices at bay.

Comment

I’m still holding, hasn’t gone down far enough.

Comment

Minni July Wheat up $1 since May3.

KC up $1.60.
          Last edited by shtferbrains; May 15, 2023, 12:06.

Comment

market mover not sure

In a nutshell to save watching video
            Long-range forecast overview
            Issued: 11 May 2023

For June to August, below median rainfall is likely to very likely (60% to greater than 80% chance) for much of Australia.

June to August maximum temperatures are likely to very likely (60% to greater than 80% chance) to be warmer than median for virtually all of Australia.

Above median June to August minimum temperatures are likely to very likely (60% to greater than 80% chance) for most of the country excluding some inland regions.

This forecast is being influenced by several factors including an ENSO-neutral pattern (neither El Niño nor La Niña) tending towards El Niño in the latter part of the forecast period, and the chance that a positive IOD event may develop in the coming months, as well as longer-term trends.

Climate outlooks for Australia including three monthly rainfall, maximum and minimum temperatures, the El Niño Southern Oscillation (ENSO) status and typical rainfall patterns during ENSO and Indian Ocean Dipole (IOD) phases.

Comment

If Oz is dry it will be insignificant to market
              Only matters if you have a bumper

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...