• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekend Away

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Away

Daughters 30th in melbourne next state to me. 1.15hr flight

Counter clockwise daughter wife yours truely son brother and son in law.

And those who accuse us on agriville of being bigoted homophobic stuck in dark ages my brother is gay and a bit of a character retired now. Long story half/brother adopted brother what ever just my brother to me united with him hmmm 15 years ago.

Was a great night.

Next night football with son 65,500 screaming fans at the stadium right next to boundary line

Click image for larger version

Name:	melbkristen1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	780445

Click image for larger version

Name:	melbkristen11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	780446

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
    Daughters 30th in melbourne next state to me. 1.15hr flight

Counter clockwise daughter wife yours truely son brother and son in law.

And those who accuse us on agriville of being bigoted homophobic stuck in dark ages my brother is gay and a bit of a character retired now. Long story half/brother adopted brother what ever just my brother to me united with him hmmm 15 years ago.

Was a great night.

Next night football with son 65,500 screaming fans at the stadium right next to boundary line

[ATTACH]12579[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12580[/ATTACH]
    Great photo Landowndunder. Thanks for sharing.

My apologies if I ever called you homophobic.

You are obviously more progressive on LGBQT issues than some of the other posters on Agriville.

"just my brother too me" says it all.

Comment

It would be great if we could live in a place where people could live without labels on their sexual orientation. Just humans without the moralizing.

Comment

The biggest problem is many of the Republicans in the US are going severely backwards on LGBQT issues. And some of the Canadian conservatives are following along cause they listen to the same hate propaganda.

The backlash against LGBQT and women's reproductive rights in the US is moving north from the "culture wars" in many US states.

But we could soon see our first LGBQT Deputy Prime Minister in Melissa Lantsman. That just shows you how far ahead we are on LGBQT issues in Canada.

Social conservatives should split off and form their own socially conservative party instead of dragging down the CPC into the muck.

Comment

yes but what about all the other labels ? why are people put into groups so fast ? here we have been called everything by some that know notting about us

Comment

Was it really necessary to make this thread into a political rant?

Comment

Why not. It's in the news often and part of the discussions we have been having over the last few months.

Why would a libertarian want to shut down anyone else sharing a post or opinion on social media by calling it a rant?

Show some respect to your fellow posters and let them say what they want.

Comment

Looks like more of an Urban Issue than a rural one.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                  Looks like more of an Urban Issue than a rural one.
                  point taken.

a rural guy in urban area so half rural???

rural issues is all encompassing to me i see the error in my ways

Why not. It's in the news often and part of the discussions we have been having over the last few months.
                  Err Glenn mate with all due respect on another thread in rural issues weve tried to give advice on how to improve your content and new worth around here. Possibly you missed it.lol.

Glenn some of my best friends are 100% full tilt homophobic, does that make them any less of a friend no way there opinion i respect it. Its not a hard concept to grasp my airways are clear nothing has been rammed down my throat by them different opinion tis all.

Said above you can lead horse to water.

Caught up with daughter on saturday for hals a ay again, "dad do you want to go to a mens hair stylist we can do something about your grey look" i respectfully declined she wanted me to return to blonde of my youth
                  Last edited by Landdownunder; May 14, 2023, 10:46.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                    yes but what about all the other labels ? why are people put into groups so fast ? here we have been called everything by some that know notting about us
                    Who the heck is US?

Comment

Us that think we shud diecide for ourselves what goes in our bodys , Us that believe an unborn child shud be protected , plenty more examples , if i came on and said i was a man and liked to put on womens clothes i would be hailed a hero by some here ! just a pure hippocrate says he cares about one group of people and then hurls names and insults at another group
                      Last edited by cropgrower; May 14, 2023, 18:18.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                        Us that think we shud diecide for ourselves what goes in our bodys , Us that believe an unborn child shud be protected , plenty more examples , if i came on and said i was a man and liked to put on womens clothes i would be hailed a hero by some here ! just a pure hippocrate says he cares about one group of people and then hurls names and insults at another group
                        So you or US have some weird genes. Get over it. You are not better than anyone else. Never would any sane person call you a hero.
                        Last edited by agstar77; May 14, 2023, 21:07.

Comment

some here think the men in dresses are an extra special group of people !

Comment

They are.

What kind of special is where the disagreement occurs 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                              They are.

What kind of special is where the disagreement occurs 😂
                              When CD comes out of the closet that will be special.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.