• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the end game to ESG's. take notice!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the end game to ESG's. take notice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_cI9mgTLNw

Grandpa helped liberate Holland from the Chuck types we better not need to do it again!

Comment

This thread should be bumped upstairs, come on admins do your job.
      It works both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
        Grandpa helped liberate Holland from the Chuck types we better not need to do it again!
        Im pretty sure my grandpa and YOURS helped liberate Holland from the Christine Anderson/PoLIEvre type

Comment

Whenever I say I’m pretty sure, it means I’m not sure at all, I guess we have something in common.

Comment

Environment, Social, Governance" its a program being adopted by nearly every woke corporation and our banking system included, pretty sure FCC is. its not a stretch at all that you will be required to comply to the "ESG" or you won't have an operating loan.
            make sure everyone is aware and knows what's happening,

Comment

Originally posted by GOODRUM View Post
              Environment, Social, Governance" its a program being adopted by nearly every woke corporation and our banking system included, pretty sure FCC is. its not a stretch at all that you will be required to comply to the "ESG" or you won't have an operating loan.
              make sure everyone is aware and knows what's happening,
              It will be tied to land ownership as well at some point

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...