• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberal Convention

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberal Convention

hmmm, pretty strange time to have a zombie convention and drag out Chretien and Killary for a added effect. Guess Obama was too busy chilling at his seaside palace.

Looks like an election is closer than we think, this fall probably. The have already dosed numbnuts to the hilt, ready to send him out.

Calling an election when you are trailing in the polls seems suspect as well, unless you know what is about to happen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	elc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	780440
    Last edited by jazz; May 5, 2023, 19:22.

If there is a fall election and a minority win for the conservatives , then we will see how trudeau and singh kiss each others arse for their stalling for another 4 years. I may be wrong , but ....

Comment

Which Trudeau is running or all of them?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230506_222746_TikTok.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	775048

Comment

Surely they must have had a transgender speaker giving them the Flip-Flop How To. I heard you can become black-faced woman for cheap with shoe polish and hatchet.

I’m surprised Trudeau didn’t insist on Canada flying the rainbow flag at the coronation.
        Last edited by sumdumguy; May 7, 2023, 06:56.

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...