• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan looking into whether Ottawa's emissions policy can be blocked

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Newguy, you are still operating from the old playbook. For all the political garbage around the bypass or GTA, at least something got built at the end of the day.

Compare that with Trudeau. What has been built in this country in the last 8 yrs.

Trudeau has done nothing but take debt off the countrys credit card and throw it at interest groups. Thats when he is not dumping it overseas in some country in Africa or Ukraine.

My wife says politicians in her country would greenlight grandiose overbudget projects and then skim for themselves. But something got built. Even something 300% over budget getting built would be better than what we have now.
    I know that is old news.was not me who brought up how great Brad Wall was.just stating he was not so great near the end.personally Ndp have represented a different view than I believe.But seems their party has moved to the middle.Beck has strong rural background and may be good for Sask to get a political correction and get rid of Angry Moe.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
      I know that is old news.was not me who brought up how great Brad Wall was.just stating he was not so great near the end.personally Ndp have represented a different view than I believe.But seems their party has moved to the middle.Beck has strong rural background and may be good for Sask to get a political correction and get rid of Angry Moe.
      As far as healthcare every province in Canada is having troubles with more demand than supply. It doesn’t matter if you are in NDP run BC or Conservative run Ontario. For all of Justin Trudeau’s talking and spending he has done nothing to improve the delivery of healthcare. In 7 years he has doubled our country’s debt and what have we to show for it? He is the closest to a federal NDP government we have ever had. Be careful what you wish for wanting to get rid of Scott Moe, all I know is all the NDP did in Alberta was add taxes and debt.

Comment

Carla Beck, are you serious. The NDP can never be forgive for what they did to this province in the 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Carla Beck, are you serious. The NDP can never be forgive for what they did to this province in the 90s.
          And you told me I was using an old playbook.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
            As far as healthcare every province in Canada is having troubles with more demand than supply. It doesn’t matter if you are in NDP run BC or Conservative run Ontario. For all of Justin Trudeau’s talking and spending he has done nothing to improve the delivery of healthcare. In 7 years he has doubled our country’s debt and what have we to show for it? He is the closest to a federal NDP government we have ever had. Be careful what you wish for wanting to get rid of Scott Moe, all I know is all the NDP did in Alberta was add taxes and debt.
            What other province had to send people out of province for emergency covid care.?

Comment

What other province had to send people out of province for emergency covid care.?
              I farm in view of the former 12 story hospital those clowns shut down.

Nope, not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                Chuck : climitard !

A liberal who believes in paying the government a tax to change the climate !
                Moe taxes come out of the same pocket at carbon tax.Made me laugh.Moe said Sask can not afford a new tax .Then the next week his budget put more new taxes than the carbon tax ever will add up to.Moe wants to control sask then soon after asks to ship people to out of province for emergency care.Moe wants to set up his own provincial police force then worried about losing the RCMP training facilities.They put billions in a bypass that is not real busy and schools in Harbour landing over flow capacity.

Comment

The NDP exported a whole generation of people to other provinces.

Comment

There is enough beds just not enough workers, nowadays it’s getting pretty tough to find workers that show let alone that will work.

Comment

Western Canada needs its own “Emissions Policy” away from the lunacy of Liberal Ottawa and their UN overlords

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                        Carbon tax is theft !
                        Explain why a carbon tax is theft and a pst tax on insurance is not?

Comment

I agree Newguy 100%. The provincial government should have removed the tax on insurance, kid’s clothes, all medical supplies. Boo Harpauer!
                          And Carbon Tax is ludicrous.. carbon is the staff of all green life no different than air and water.
                          Last edited by sumdumguy; May 5, 2023, 07:13.

Comment

I agree the pst on insurance is Bs but what about gst charged on top of the carbonscam tax? Are you ok with that?

Comment

Originally posted by blueversi View Post
                              I agree the pst on insurance is Bs but what about gst charged on top of the carbonscam tax? Are you ok with that?
                              Who likes taxes.Just saying Moe snuck in more taxes than what the carbon tax cost.

Comment

I’m guessing you aren’t calculating all the costs on the carbon tax.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...