• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Post “Carbon Neutral “?!?!?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada Post “Carbon Neutral “?!?!?

Now when we ship using Canada Post… we get to buy”high quality carbon credits “ to make our shipping “carbon neutral “….

An amazing new way to pay carbon taxes to the Canadian Federal Government …

You can’t make this insanity up…. Taxes on top of taxes… GST… PST…. Only on domestic shipping…

Inflationary… nonproductive… uncompetitive… a race to the bottom…

Shooting our selves in the foot/head…. A Canadian favourite scheme… our special woke contribution to running for the Darwin Awards….

Now that the sheeple have been convinced of this climate catastrophe, they will accept all this type of nonsense

Comment

Now Trudeau said he didn’t force anyone to get vaxed…

And the guy who threw gravel at him… is being sentenced today…

Irony on Irony….

Comment

I saw an add for Canada post during the hockey game last night with the packages floating down the road all on their own.
        I wondered how does this work?
        I guess it’s the magic that lives in the minds of the Federal Government.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
          I saw an add for Canada post during the hockey game last night with the packages floating down the road all on their own.
          I wondered how does this work?
          I guess it’s the magic that lives in the minds of the Federal Government.
          Virtual reality…. Except for all the carbon taxes we must pay… decarbonization at its best!

Trudeau makes Tucker look like a saint….

What an amazing set of clones…

Biden and Harris…

Trudeau and Freeland…

Dr Fauci and Dr Tam…

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
            Virtual reality…. Except for all the carbon taxes we must pay… decarbonization at its best!

Trudeau makes Tucker look like a saint….

What an amazing set of clones…

Biden and Harris…

Trudeau and Freeland…

Dr Fauci and Dr Tam…

Blessings and Prayers
            T4 and Lucifer!

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
              Now Trudeau said he didn’t force anyone to get vaxed…

And the guy who threw gravel at him… is being sentenced today…

Irony on Irony….
              Next time BIG PHUCKING rocks not gravel!

Comment

So they are buying carbon offsets from the natives in BC. Great. More free money for the natives for doing nothing. All for leaving forest untouched, not logged. They had to do nothing. But the government won’t acknowledge how much carbon farmers have sequestered in the ground over the last 30 years of no-till. What a shit show.
                Last edited by SmallTimeOperator; May 1, 2023, 22:55.

Comment

Amazon says many of the parcels they ship are carbon neutral. Had some books delivered last month that came through Canada Post and were said to be carbon neutral.

This is the path one of them took. The book did more unnecessary miles in a week than I’ve done all year 😂

Comment

So basically anyone can say they are carbon neutral. Great all farms in western Canada are carbon neutral

Comment

Like the wood chips across the ocean ,they’re carbon neutral also to lefty looneys

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        Like the wood chips across the ocean ,they’re carbon neutral also to lefty looneys
                        Hard to believe the leftist politics in North America has completely hoodwinked the average citizen. Unbelievable people can no longer think for themselves. It’s a disgrace actually

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...