Test International Fake Station Test

Rural Issues

Tools

International Fake Station

Test
jazz's Avatar Apr 29, 2023 | 07:52 31
Quote Originally Posted by shtferbrains View Post
The Russians have been faking that for years.
So you are arguing for technological regression.

We go from landing 5 times on the moon in like 10 yrs, then just give up on that and decide we are just going to fly a fancy plane around orbit after that, for 30 yrs.

And now we cant even dust off the old moon plans and copy that. Where are the Saturn 5 plans.

Did anyone tell Musk we already had reusable rockets on the Space Shuttle.
Last edited by jazz; Apr 29, 2023 at 07:55.
  • 1 Like

• Apr 29, 2023 | 08:02 32 I am still waiting for the Jewish space lasers to fire. Could you tell when that will happen? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• biglentil's Avatar Apr 29, 2023 | 11:03 33 Buzz Aldrin admitted the moon landing a hoax. All images of the blue marble doctored compilations of photos, the first where created from round port windows.
    https://m.youtube.com/shorts/GsN5gnDQ5fk

Name:  Screenshot_20230320_153239_TikTok.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  62.4 KB
    Last edited by biglentil; Apr 29, 2023 at 11:07.
    Apr 29, 2023 | 13:07 34 Buzz also got so pissed off with a reporter for telling him the moon landings were fake that he popped him one. Your dissenting views on other topics are brought into further doubt going down this rabbit hole. Reply With Quote

• Apr 29, 2023 | 13:19 35
    Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    Buzz also got so pissed off with a reporter for telling him the moon landings were fake that he popped him one. Your dissenting views on other topics are brought into further doubt going down this rabbit hole.
    I am trying to understand the meaning of this thread. I assume this is just for trolling Chuck and his flat Earth theory?
    Seems to be working, it has distracted him from responding to any of the other threads where I have been requesting his valued opinion. Reply With Quote
    Apr 29, 2023 | 13:42 36
    Buzz also got so pissed off with a reporter for telling him the moon landings were fake that he popped him one. Your dissenting views on other topics are brought into further doubt going down this rabbit hole.
    The difference between crazy and bat**it crazy. You wonder why things are so mixed up until you read this nonsense. The best thing to do is to give them enough rope and don't engage. Reply With Quote
    biglentil's Avatar Apr 29, 2023 | 16:32 37 Don't you just love the completely closed off lefty brain. If anything researching the subject should only solidify a persons knowledge and understanding of the heliocentric model. But I get it you are well programmed to 'Trust the Science' Bahhhaaaa.

Or you could try to do your own research and find demonstratable proof of rotation or curvature. Good luck you'll need it. Reply With Quote
    Apr 29, 2023 | 16:54 38 The Russians certainly wish Starlink internet was fake… Rodger’s just signed a long term contract for satellite phone service from Spacex…

The recent pictures from the back side of the moon… are baffling scientists ….

Mars rover landings, Mars rover exploration…and the recent Mars helicopter flights… detailed pictures of the Mars surface… not fake…

Blessings and Salutations Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Apr 29, 2023 | 16:55 39 Had a death in the family and it’s been a tough week but this is the first time I had a good laugh. I truly hope the flat earth nonsense is trolling. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• jazz's Avatar Apr 29, 2023 | 17:47 40
    Had a death in the family and it’s been a tough week but this is the first time I had a good laugh. I truly hope the flat earth nonsense is trolling.
    Sorry to hear that. I am not down with the flat earth stuff but I definitely have questions about the space program. And yes there are sketchy videos from ISS and lots of potential CGI / greenscreen filler there too.

And when you ask the head of NASA where the Apollo plans are he tells you they lost them.

I am not sure the average person is aware what a stunning accomplishment it would be to go to the moon, 17 times, but then scrap that all for 30 decades of low earth orbit hijinks.

And now watching the smartest man on the planet trying to recreate it all from scratch using exponential tech progress.

You cant not have questions. Reply With Quote

• Apr 29, 2023 | 17:48 41 Wow, even the biblethumper thinks BL is ****oo. Somebody put the"Don't Feed The Animals" sign back up on B L's cage. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• biglentil's Avatar Apr 29, 2023 | 18:12 42 Here is a quick two minute explanation of the (plane)t we live on. https://www.tiktok.com/@ms._flippity...26003110249990 Reply With Quote
    Apr 29, 2023 | 18:40 43 Gee someone should tell those grid road surveyor's not to put in correction lines every 24 miles. But of course you know that, and are just stiring the pot. It is the same with vaccines. Reply With Quote

• Apr 29, 2023 | 18:57 44
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Wow, even the biblethumper thinks BL is ****oo. Somebody put the"Don't Feed The Animals" sign back up on B L's cage.
    What I think is not important…compared to what the creator of the universe King Jesus says:

The internet (and modern communication capabilities) are truly amazing knowledge building creative forces…according to creative capabilities we have been given… by the great engineer King Jesus … with the designed creativity ….humanity is inherently designed with! We (humanity and ‘this universe) are no accident…. Or ‘chance’ “event “….

Blessings!

Cheers Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• biglentil's Avatar Apr 29, 2023 | 19:14 45
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Gee someone should tell those grid road surveyor's not to put in correction lines every 24 miles. But of course you know that, and are just stiring the pot. It is the same with vaccines.
    Correction lines on grid roads apply to the FE map just the same. Pick a flight from two major cities from the furthest south on a globe and get back to me with the shortest flight path. For example Buenos Aries to Melbourne
    Australia. Should make short work of it and prove a globe.
    Name:  Screenshot_20230405_210709_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  98.3 KB
    Last edited by biglentil; Apr 29, 2023 at 19:43.
  • 1 Like

• Apr 29, 2023 | 19:19 46 Not quite , sphere and circle different or have you not noticed? You have a problem when you hit the equator. Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Apr 29, 2023 | 19:19 47
    Quote Originally Posted by biglentil View Post
    The heliocentric model is an interesting one. Because on top of all that motion, the universe is also expanding (ie flying apart) at an even more stunning pace.

All that motion and we cant detect anything. Yet a turbulent ride on a plane can bring out the vomit bags.

Name:  hci.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  73.4 KB Reply With Quote
    biglentil's Avatar Apr 29, 2023 | 19:30 48
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    The heliocentric model is an interesting one. Because on top of all that motion, the universe is also expanding (ie flying apart) at an even more stunning pace.

All that motion and we cant detect anything. Yet a turbulent ride on a plane can bring out the vomit bags.

Name:  hci.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  73.4 KB
    Yet Polaris, the North Star, never moves, while the other stars rotate around and align perfectly ever single year for centuries. The cup of the big dipper points to it in the night sky and its orientation changes on the seasons. Sailors of ole would use a sextant to measure the angle off the horizon (horizontal eye zone) to the north star to determine position. A sextant would not work on a globe. Aggy you should call it curvizon and sea curve lol.

Where have I seen that symbol can't quite put my finger on it:
    Name:  Screenshot_20230129_192623_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  34.1 KB
    Last edited by biglentil; Apr 30, 2023 at 07:08.
    Apr 29, 2023 | 20:10 49
    Yet Polaris, the North Star, never moves amazing. The cup of the big dipper points to it in the night sky and its orientation changes on the seasons. Sailors of ole would use a sextant to measure the angle off the horizon (horizontal eye zone) to the north star to determine position. A sextant would not work on a globe. Aggy you should call it curvizon and sea curve lol.

Where have I seen that symbol can't quite put my finger on it:
    Name:  Screenshot_20230129_192623_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  34.1 KB
    That is a Jazz call sign. Reply With Quote
    biglentil's Avatar Apr 29, 2023 | 23:10 50 Shortly after Richard E Byrds interview revealing the discoveries his expeditions made of ice free lands the size of America that lay beyond the South Pole, Nasa was formed to distract with the oldest trick in the book. Look up here. Buckle up Wilton and Aggy, truth is a powerful thing and spreading like wild fire.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYwFmtgb/
    Last edited by biglentil; Apr 30, 2023 at 06:51.
    biglentil's Avatar Apr 30, 2023 | 08:01 51 From the man we owe many inventions to including AC electricity.

Name:  Screenshot_20230429_002625_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  91.0 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20230429_221115_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  101.1 KB Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Apr 30, 2023 | 12:06 52

critical thinking or questioning what is the truth is dead in this world. I mean only have to go back as little as the last 3 yrs to have proof of all the lies to controle the narritive. think for yourselves not what your told
    Last edited by helmach; Apr 30, 2023 at 12:30.
  • 1 Like

• Apr 30, 2023 | 12:07 53 Tom the creator has this to say:

In the story of creation, as found in Genesis, God formed the firmament to divide the "waters above" the earth from the "waters below" the earth. As part of the cosmic design, the firmament is the formation above the atmosphere of Earth, understood as an immense stable arch. According to Genesis 1:8, God called the firmament Heaven, giving it significance beyond just the border between the earth and beyond.

According to biblical cosmology, the firmament, seen as the sky from earth, is essentially a fixed upside-down container over the Earth, colored blue from the heavenly waters above it. The water for rain, snow, hail, etc. was stored outside the raki’a, which had "windows" to release them onto the earth. Genesis 7:11 mentions these windows, stating “In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep burst forth, and the windows of the heavens were opened.”
    Last edited by helmach; Apr 30, 2023 at 12:26.
    Apr 30, 2023 | 18:41 54 Have you got the Epstein list BL? Reply With Quote
    Apr 30, 2023 | 19:04 55
    Quote Originally Posted by helmach View Post
    Tom the creator has this to say:

In the story of creation, as found in Genesis, God formed the firmament to divide the "waters above" the earth from the "waters below" the earth. As part of the cosmic design, the firmament is the formation above the atmosphere of Earth, understood as an immense stable arch. According to Genesis 1:8, God called the firmament Heaven, giving it significance beyond just the border between the earth and beyond.

According to biblical cosmology, the firmament, seen as the sky from earth, is essentially a fixed upside-down container over the Earth, colored blue from the heavenly waters above it. The water for rain, snow, hail, etc. was stored outside the raki’a, which had "windows" to release them onto the earth. Genesis 7:11 mentions these windows, stating “In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep burst forth, and the windows of the heavens were opened.”
    How our great creator King Jesus made the universe is a wonderful mystery!

John 1 clearly specifies why the universe exists… and that King Jesus (the light and glue that holds time and matter together) has a beautiful wonderful future for all those people who choose their; future with Love, Hope, and Faith ….in our glorious existence together … in peace and grace, prosperity and creativity!

For those who choose chaos and evil…. I am not responsible for their choice! God is perfectly capable of all our futures.

Peace, Blessings and Prayers! Reply With Quote
    biglentil's Avatar May 1, 2023 | 06:08 56 There are so many problems with the heliocentric propaganda, complete pseudo science.

Name:  Screenshot_20230123_231306_Reddit.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  84.4 KB Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• biglentil's Avatar May 1, 2023 | 09:33 57 Chuck right now
    Name:  Screenshot_20230501_093126_CEOca.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  40.9 KB Reply With Quote

• May 1, 2023 | 10:06 58
    Chuck right now
Size:  40.9 KB
    Now this thread is starting to make sense. Actually, come to think of it, this post would be appropriate for every thread here in Chuck's daycare. Reply With Quote
    May 1, 2023 | 15:23 59
    Chuck right now
Size:  40.9 KB
    There must be a way to blame this on carbon, that culprit! Sarcasm Reply With Quote
    biglentil's Avatar May 1, 2023 | 21:23 60 I've always thought water finds level when at rest, but maybe some globy can explain this to me. Wascana creek starts near Tyven, runs through Regina before dumping into Lumsden Valley for an overall straight line distance of 60 miles. The elevation difference from start to finish just before reaching the valley is just a few meters according to topographic maps, but according to multiple Earth curvature calculators there is 2400ft of curvature in that distance. So is the water flowing uphill over the claimed 2350 or so feet of curvature to get to lumsden?

Another question for the RTK drainage experts out there, I havent done any RTK drainage just self leveling rotary laser, but on a section the globe model claims 0.666ft of curvature per mile squared. Earth being 70% water and that water must follow the curve on the globe model. Have you ever seen the phenomenon of water curving in a field and do you compensate for that 8" of curve?

Name:  Screenshot_20230501_181316_TikTok.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  79.9 KB
    Last edited by biglentil; May 1, 2023 at 21:41.