• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China US Conflict

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China US Conflict

Deep state still trying more games, getting the same result. If you think we are going to still be shopping at Walmart and selling canola to the chinese while the US bombs them, think again.

In these combined war game scenarios, taiwan is flattened, US military loses 2 carriers, dozens of ships and thousand of planes and 50,000 lives. Now they have checked what happens to the global economy, basically it goes off line with permanently terminated supply chains.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cus.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	780432
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cus2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	780433

The globalists and the ccp used to be allies. This ended once china decided (wisely in this case) not to sanction Russia. The export grain business is going to die so better buy some cows. Stop clicking the bid button at auction. Tonight a '98 Mf 8780 brought $46K with buyer fees with worn out threshing elements. Low hrs but they are not making those anymore. I like mine but still.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
      The globalists and the ccp used to be allies. This ended once china decided (wisely in this case) not to sanction Russia. The export grain business is going to die so better buy some cows. Stop clicking the bid button at auction. Tonight a '98 Mf 8780 brought $46K with buyer fees with worn out threshing elements. Low hrs but they are not making those anymore. I like mine but still.
      Still a lower compared to the dealers. Was just over 80000 asking for an XP at the local Agco dealer, see they’ve dropped it to it to 70000 now. Still way too high.

Comment

Better hope cool heads win, the planet, our comfy lives will be SHIT! Your kids and grands will have no life.

Phucking war mongers, military establishment bastards

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...