• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently our paranoia is justified

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently our paranoia is justified

In the National Post today, First Reading by Tristin Hopper: “Public Health Agency of Canada calls for the toppling of ‘capitalism and liberty’.

From the article, “A new Health Canada report suggests public health officials should be openly advocating for the toppling of capitalism, Western society and even the very concept of “liberty and individualism.”
    “Fundamental changes in our socioeconomic structures are needed to rebuild our relationships with each other and with our planet,” reads the conclusion of the April 17 report prepared for public health officer Dr. Theresa Tam.

And everybody is worried about the WEF. Looks to me like are biggest worry are people within our own government!

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
    In the National Post today, First Reading by Tristin Hopper: “Public Health Agency of Canada calls for the toppling of ‘capitalism and liberty’.

From the article, “A new Health Canada report suggests public health officials should be openly advocating for the toppling of capitalism, Western society and even the very concept of “liberty and individualism.”
    “Fundamental changes in our socioeconomic structures are needed to rebuild our relationships with each other and with our planet,” reads the conclusion of the April 17 report prepared for public health officer Dr. Theresa Tam.

And everybody is worried about the WEF. Looks to me like are biggest worry are people within our own government!
    The liberal woke left bureaucracy I S the

WEF….

We are only as strong as our weakest link…

Cheers

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...