• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox - $800 million for lying

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Considering the religious fervor with which the adherents to the church of global warming/woke/vaccines etc preach their gospel on here, I have always thought that spiritual vignettes would have been the more logical place to banish Chuck and his ilk. But no one asked me.
    So how is it a self declared libertarian would be in favour of any banishment to anywhere?

Are you the kind of libertarian that doesn't support freedom of speech and wants to shut down opinions and evidence that you don't agree with? LOL

Another one of your oxy moron moments?

You seem confused by religion vs science. I think the bigger problem is you never produce any credible science to back up your opinions!

We are still waiting! LOL

Comment

Looks like big shake up at Fox.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	774959

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        So how is it a self declared libertarian would be in favour of any banishment to anywhere?

Are you the kind of libertarian that doesn't support freedom of speech and wants to shut down opinions and evidence that you don't agree with? LOL

Another one of your oxy moron moments?

You seem confused by religion vs science. I think the bigger problem is you never produce any credible science to back up your opinions!

We are still waiting! LOL
        Sorry, I missed your post.

I didn't actually advocate for you to be banished to the daycare in the first place, but that doesn't mean I won't take advantage of every opportunity to rub in the fact that you are unable to act like a responsible grown up, and therefore ended up being treated like a misbehaving spoiled child.

My point was, if you were going to be banished anywhere, it would have been that much funnier if you and your preaching ways had been banished to the spiritual vignettes with all the other religious nuts.

Comment

Well Chuck , you just defined yourself 100% to a tee…..

“Are you the kind of libertarian that doesn't support freedom of speech and wants to shut down opinions and evidence that you don't agree with? LOL ”

Lol lol 😂

And who is this “We” you keep referring to?
          The panel on promoting government propaganda on social media ?

Comment

Cause absolutely everything you post points in only one single direction.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              Looks like big shake up at Fox.

[ATTACH]12450[/ATTACH]
              Looks like Tucker is toast…

Life goes on…

Comment

And so is Don Lemon , maybe those two should start a pod cast together 😂
                Last edited by furrowtickler; Apr 24, 2023, 19:46.

Comment

Tucker the F ker Carson has been taken down by the MAGA Fox audience for his text "I hate him passionately" regarding Trump. Fox had no choice on that one.

And Don Lemon couldn't shake off the comment he made in February referring to Nikki Haley "A woman is considered to be in her prime in her 20s, 30s and maybe her 40s."

Doubt any of our wives would put of with that B.S. if any of us were to say that to them.

Doghouse sentence for life.

Two arrogant A-holes got what they deserved.

Comment

Interesting Tucker has a job offer from Russian tv.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                      Mallee.

Would you also agree that there is a stunning lack of "transfer" skills among us, even agriville admin, in the following situation. Cheers.

You lead the push to punt non commodity talk over to rural issues. It revived that section. I salute you and cc. with that miracle, even though it was foisted on that party. I wonder if admin even noticed the section's revival. Could a similar experimentation choosing someone, other than cc., perform that feat, for his not chosen (I find that strange), but obvious section? Salutation.

There is a non utilized spiritual vignette section, yet religion and its verses often pollute the commodity section. Why no transfer to its proper section? Praise the Lord. Admin, where is your ammunition, hiding?

Oh, the admin's Golden rule on "transfer", or lack thereof. Doesn't seem to get the concept. I'm at least aware of my transgressions, and would have used the proper section for this, but "what the hell". I sometimes follow the lead off Mallee's insightful jabs.

Ya!, I know that she, in admin, who has the gold, sets the rule, but holy shit. Amen.
                      Thank you for kind words sir and point duely noted.
                      Insightful jabs or satire or humour goes missing with some one here. Many are sharp some just dont get it lol
                      I think agriville yup thats its name to those who struggle with nomenclature is better for the partial clean up.
                      Just wish you post better bigger photos.

Anyway have a top night night guys gals and convertables

Name:	aurura1151.jpg
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	774964

Comment

Sources say that Trump put in a good word and recommended to his Lender Putin to hire Tucker as he will gladly broadcast any B.S. and propaganda on Commie TV Putin approves.

If Tucker doesn't preform there are clauses in his contract stating that he will accidentally fall out of an eight story building window, or end up in the Wagner frontline meatgrinder.

Apparently Tucker pull a Trump and said he's got heel spurs, so the serving in Wagner clause was taken out of the contract.
                        Last edited by foragefarmer; Apr 25, 2023, 06:31.

Comment

Must watch powerful speech by Tucker https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...moved-fox-news

Comment

I don't see Fox much.
                            Not sure we even get it.
                            I try to avoid supporting Blackrock.

Name:	20230425_134924.jpg
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	774968

Comment

Name:	20230425_134854.jpg
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	774969

Comment

🐑🐑🐑 cant figure much out !

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.